• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TOR will give you freedom to say as you like without fear from PAP cockroaches

It's urgent! Please call 1800-IMSICKNOSHIT

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

i remember Scroobal saying something like 90% of members' contributions can't match GoldenDragon and now GoldenDragon said the equivalent of that regarding Scroobal. the same words keep repeating itself. in their opinion, 90% of members are all unworthy assholes and dumbfucks compared to them. :oIo:

The truth hurts huh Arsewipe?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Israel requires PRs to serve NS, why PAP give PRs a free ride on S'porean expense

Please call this toll free number now. 1800-HELPMEPLEASE

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Israel requires PRs to serve NS, why PAP give PRs a free ride on S'porean expense

Seriously, you got serve NS before or not?

First generation PR no need to serve, second generation must. You act retarded or you are really retarded?

You see Indian PR never serve NS means all PRs never serve NS? So some Indians fuck all your arse, means all Indians fucked your arse?

Gong Chee Bye.

Why you KPKB Like Lily Neo the siao charbor? Lim Hng Kian ask you go for mammo scan instead of spending on a hairdo ah?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal's gone. Who will assume the mantle? The possible cuntidates will most.......

probably be the in the list below. In order of their cuntability..............

1) jw5...No one has a more cheebye like mouth than this homosexual prick. And it's inexhaustible and maintenance free. Just mention scroobal and the fruitcake will arch his arse and fart. No shit!

2) eatshitndie.............Full of pomp and grandeur or should I say pompous and grandiloquent.

3) Ja-rastafarI..............When he takes the effort to spend 6 hrs to compose something to post and slot in idioms he diligently copies from playboy magazine, he'll make a good contributor of retarded opinions.

4) Wendy Chan..............not the best looking man but could draw the sympathy viewership but need to go easy on that donation scam of his.

5) Alamaking................the inimitable Hum Kar Fu Kwai Sei Hao Hai's imitative LOL including his gayness is a brand recognizing essential in this forum.

6) Raiders.................not a likely cuntidate as he is more interested in herding ducks In Vietnam for the food export business of sexduck or is it waxduck?. I am a bit confused.

7) joetys....................Not in the running as he is in fact the de facto mover and power in the dark shadows of this forum. Of course Sam holds the keys which he leaves on the table while he is away.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be a corpse soon -What will you do?

After 8 mths starting this thread, he is still alive but not kicking lol

He'll die but ersher will be at the gates of Elysium to greet the old man. He'll tell the old man, "Free my men in sammyboy." LOL.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: scroobal's gone. Who will assume the mantle? The possible cuntidates will most...

How cum no gays come to eng siu my thread har?......LOL....all having a lunch meeting? I think joetys as usual will be picking up the tab!......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: scroobal's gone. Who will assume the mantle? The possible cuntidates will most...

Couple Of Points:

1. The mantle will be assumed by Scroobal's other "credible" internet moniker.

2. GoldenDragon. :wink:

Not possible. You start tearing at your panties how? How's lunch with the gay ape girls? joetys picked up the tab as usual?...LOL....thanks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

The hasty retreat if you're wondering about the timing
You need to understand a warped mind that's cunning
For the main reason you need not look too hard or far
It's because his cuntface has appeared as an avatar. :biggrin:

Maestro! Hit the music!.....LOL.....thanks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [serious discussion] best sbf avatar award

How about my new or old Avatar?

:confused::confused:

attachment.php

Kana sai like Lily Neo.....LOL.....thanks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have always suspected jw5 to be a PAP mole. I must admit, he has been very successful. Good results all round. Every time he does his Mark Andrew chant, the thread discussion is as good as over. Now i may be able to put him on ignore, but can you say the same about guests who don't log in? If Sam wants more guests, he needs to police jw5 and his posse more effectively. Sure he is a paying customer like all donors, but that doesn't give the right to shit all over the place and abuse the restaurant chef. That is how I see it.

Finally a bystander with balls. And a heterosexual I am absolutely sure. Tonychat will term this unsinkiefied. Jin Ni Ee Pei!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have always suspected jw5 to be a PAP mole. I must admit, he has been very successful. Good results all round. Every time he does his Mark Andrew chant, the thread discussion is as good as over. Now i may be able to put him on ignore, but can you say the same about guests who don't log in? If Sam wants more guests, he needs to police jw5 and his posse more effectively. Sure he is a paying customer like all donors, but that doesn't give the right to shit all over the place and abuse the restaurant chef. That is how I see it.

That was why scroobal actually took the soft approach and poked Alamaking's karch$ng instead of blasting jw5 face with sperm.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Israel’s bombardment of Gaza neighborhood left US officers ‘stunned’

Especially when the jews stole the land from Palestinians they got to fight and kill , kill and fight for the land that was not theirs but stolen

PITY HITLER DID NOT TURN ALL THE JEWS INTO GOOD SOAP BEFORE HE DIED

You are going the way as Arafat found in his last conscious thought. You better stop eating and drinking from now on. You need nourishment get some of the juice that jw5 always have in his mouth. The white bubbly stuff!......LOL.....thanks

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple Of Points:

1. It doesn't matter what we are.

2. Internet monikers are not supposed to have "credibility". We just post on issues and move on to the next. Forummers will debate on that particular issue, not based on the "credibility" of any particular internet moniker. So sorry that you still don't have the self awareness to understand that. :wink:

Oh! I didn't know that. So why the fuck did you question Golden Dragon's credibility, you homosexual puke?......LOL.....thanks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some of you may not like the restaurant chef, but come on we know the food is good and that is why you keep coming back.

Marked! Oh shit I did it again.! You have 258 points now. In all likelihood, it will be gayed down......LOL.....thanks.