• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More than 3,000 will be going to Hong Lim to support rally

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
The latest count on the event’s Facebook page, ‘Protest against 6.9 million population by 2030‘, now showed that 3,070 people saying they will be attending the protest event and another 1,489 saying they may attend (as of 5:30pm,13 Feb). Mr Goh also confirmed that international presses like AP, CNN, Bloomberg, Reuters, Yahoo! and Australian Broadcasting Corporation will be at Hong Lim to cover the event..

Let's see how the numbers end up... 3,070; 1,489 planned.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucky i'm an Indian.............i can turn up near-naked...............i no have black clothes leh.............

This rally is beyond race, religion and skin colour.

It is about our livelihood and that of our descendants. It is about improving the lives of the downtrodden in Singapore.

It is about voicing our disagreements with the ruling party about their senseless influx of foreigners just to boost the GDP figures to validate their exorbitant salaries.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This rally is beyond race, religion and skin colour.

It is about our livelihood and that of our descendants. It is about improving the lives of the downtrodden in Singapore.

It is about voicing our disagreements with the ruling party about their senseless influx of foreigners just to boost the GDP figures to validate their exorbitant salaries.

waaah..............you can go on stage also leh.................i got no black clothes leh...........

organizers again make mistake..............CNY............ask people wear black..................these guys are PAP moles or what..........

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a more light skinned indian but i will have to use 3 cans at least of kiwi to mask out the fact that i am naked....

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the other hand, talk is cheap.
If the weather is good, I will not be surprised if five to ten thousand people turn up this Saturday.

This topic has garnered a lot of responses on popular websites and forums. It is also a popular topic during CNY gatherings. The level of passion is probably close to that for gay movement, hence my bet is on 5 to 10 k to turn up.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
just turn up and show how upset the bastard PAP has made you feel...thats how i think....

civil servants who treasure their ricebowls more than the impending destruction of the collective Singaporean identity, their culture and their singaporean way of life can fuck off and quietly protest behind the safety of their blank faces locked safely at home... hahahahah