• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More on Female Teacher Paedophile

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - More on Female Teacher Paedophile</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">torch_bearer <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">4:46 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 9) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>7897.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Key Points:
1. NUS graduate
2. She is also grass-roots !!!
My guess is she probably majored in Chinese studies (not many can teach Chinese language with other degrees). Work backwards if she's aged 32, means 1977, NUS 1996 - 1999, how many then have gone on to teach Chinese and is a PAP doggie.
So, it is not only to protect her husband, but herself. Please look out for any missing female bespectacled predominantly Chinese-speaking grassroots doggie (husband also doggie) with unexplained absence for the next 7 months.
The hunt begins. Open season is on.
Who will be the first to solve the Da Vinci code?
From Vr-Zone (http://forums.vr-zone.com/world-news-singapore-affairs/390226-ex-teacher-female-teen-had-sex-4.html)
The Chinese version of the report is given below. The following points were not covered by the English report in post#1:
1. The teacher is a graduate from NUS. She has 2 children, age 2 and 5.
2. The student is an overseas Chinese.
3. The teacher got the contact number of the student through the China tour. After the tour, the teacher took the initiative to call the student to chitchat, after that their communication through phone calls and SMSes intensified. The teacher was also overseeing the post-tour assignment done by the student.
4. In end 2007, the student went home for holidays. The teacher maintained contact with him through overseas calls.
5. When the student returned at the end of the same month to celebrate his birthday, the teacher gave him a passionate hug in private.
6. When the student was promoted to sec 1 at the beginning of the following year, they met frequently for shopping and meals. Upon her query, the student admitted to be in love with her. She agreed to be her girl friend.
7. Between Jan and Mar 08, the teacher rented chalet in a couple of occasions after school class. Their activities were Ç×ÈÈ£¬¼¤ÇéÈÈÎÇ¡¢°®¸§£¬»¹´ó̸ÐÔÊÂ. If you do not know the meaning of those term, use google translate to translate. The teacher asked the student to buy condom, but the student said he was under age. So the teacher bought the condom.
8. They have the first sexual relationship on 10 Mar 08 in a chalet. It was the teacher who undressed herself to "guard" the student.
9. Altogether they have 6 times of sexual relationship, 4 times in chalet and 2 times at the home of the teacher. The teacher is therefore facing 6 charges.
10. In the mitigation plea, the lawyer said that the teacher has no maid, it was the mother-in-law helping to look after the children when the couple is at work. She is involved in grass-root work and sometimes has to work till 8 or 9 pm, causing friction with the husband.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many cases of husband find PRC mei mei

This is the landmark case where the wife go find PRC di di

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical ah tiong ginna, stubborn and howlian, teacher pick ah tiong is self-pwn, deserve to go jail...

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,193866,00.html?

TEACHER JAILED FOR SEX WITH BOY
He will not divorce wife despite heartbreak
By Chong Shin Yen

February 25, 2009

NP_NEWS_1_CURRENT_SYSEX24-1IJ_8.jpg

BH PHOTO ILLUSTRATION

HIS wife became the first woman to be jailed for having sex with an underage boy.

In Singapore, it was the first case of its kind after amendments to the Penal Code last year made it an offence for a woman to have sex with a boy under 16.

In her husband's heart, however, it is a personal betrayal.

She is his wife. She is the mother of their two children.

She is the woman he has known since the time they were both in school.

But love and responsibility proved to be stronger than hurt and betrayal.

He is standing by her.

He has forgiven her.

Supportive

'He told me that he will not divorce his wife no matter what,' the man's mother told The New Paper.

'He is supporting her throughout this ordeal.'

The man's wife, 32, a former primary school teacher, was yesterday jailed 10months.

She had earlier pleaded guilty to one charge of having sex with a minor.

Five other similar charges were taken into consideration during sentencing.

The bespectacled woman was calm when District Judge Sarjit Singh sentenced her, but broke down just before she was led away from the dock.

She had sex with the student six times - twice at her flat and four times at a chalet - between March and May last year.

The woman cannot be named because the court has disallowed it.

Her husband did not show up in court yesterday. He was also a no-show at her previous court appearances.

But his mother, who is in her 60s, said he was supportive of his wife and had even driven her to court early yesterday morning.

Though he did not enter the courtroom, he was in close contact with his wife's lawyer.

Not long after she was sentenced, he called his mother and updated her.

His mother, a housewife, said in Mandarin: 'He was calm when he told me that she had been jailed for 10 months.

'As his mother, I know he's heartbroken that his wife betrayed him.

'But he didn't show his sadness or cry in front of me. He is being very strong.'

The woman started teaching at a primary school after she graduated.

She used to teach two subjects but resigned after the illicit affair came to light last May. The woman treated the boy like a godson at first but they became lovers after he told her that he had fallen for her.

She confessed to her husband around the middle of the year, her mother-in-law said.

'My son later told me and I was shocked to learn of what she had done,' she said.

'When I met her, she said sorry to me.

'My son had already forgiven her, so we did too.'

She added that her daughter-in-law's parents had also called her to apologise.

'They told me that they were sorry about what their daughter had done,' she said.

Low self-esteem

The man's mother added that her son was determined to keep the family together and not let the matter affect his work.

She did not want to reveal his occupation.

'He is working even harder now that they've become a single-income family and he has to continue paying their housing loan,' she said.

The woman's lawyer, Senior Counsel Sant Singh, said in her mitigation that she had been under a lot of work and family pressure at the time of the offences.

Mr Singh said that the former teacher had dedicated a lot of time to school projects and had to attend meetings after work and on most Saturdays.

She had extra responsibilities after her promotion and when she got home, she had to manage the household and look after her two children.

A psychiatric report tendered to the court stated that the former teacher was undergoing a stressful and difficult time when she committed the offences.

She was described as suffering from chronic low self-esteem.

But when she became a teacher, it provided her with a sense of achievement and self-worth.

Although she faced unhappiness and dissatisfaction at work, she remained unassertive and tolerated things.

The report added that she was also caught in an unhappy situation at home and she resented having to stretch herself to look after her family's needs.

It didn't help that her husband was busy with his career and community work, and often returned home late at night.

As a result, the couple drifted apart emotionally.

The former teacher also expressed remorse and said she was most concerned about the effects of her actions on her husband and children, according to the report.

But it seemed the woman had hidden her feelings well.

Her mother-in-law said she was unaware that the couple were having problems with their relationship.

She said: 'They were like any other normal couple. He (her son) would drive her to work every day.

'And on weekends, they would spend their time with their two children.'

She stays with them on weekdays so that she can look after their children while they are at work. She returns to her own flat on weekends.

She described her daughter-in-law as a quiet person.

'When she was still a teacher, she would usually return home from school around 7pm,' she said.

'By then, I would have prepared dinner and she would play with her children after dinner.'

Shameful

After she resigned, the woman has been spending most of her time with her children at home.

Yesterday, she bade them goodbye before leaving the flat with her husband to go to court.

'She didn't cry because if her children see her crying, they will cry too,' said the mother-in-law.

She added that the children, especially the younger one, would probably start asking for their mother.

'We will tell them that she has gone overseas to work,' she said.

'What happened was shameful but she is facing up to the consequences of her mistake.'

The woman could have been jailed 10 years and fined.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know this is futile but let's move on. Give the woman and her family a break. What good is there to keep trying to ferret out her identity?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appreciate if you could give the family a break, you are creating unnecessary bad karma for yourself. The boomerang always comes back to the thrower . Beware.

breakaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe her doing has something to do with psychology. Probably,when she was a teen,either she was deprived badly or has imagined sexual crush on her peer and she want to relive that kind of feeling,only this time finding a real teen person.

But please don't post her photo,i think that's really bad!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come on, can you gave her a break, all she want is some dick.
sinkies man can go to geylang to unwind. not fair to attack her just becos she is a pap supporter right?

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
i understand she also got urge, but she can alway call for a male pros. now alos got spa provide male messuer.

so people fuck her not because she is pap supporter la.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the punishment was adequate lah. But I do wonder what's the typical punishment if a guy preyed on a girl. More serious right?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah...i think she got away too leniently liao - if its a male teacher by now, his photo & name will be everywhere - remember the case of the teacher alleged to molest boys but later found innocent?

And if found guilty, surely 100% get rotan and at least 1 to 3 years jail. What she did, in the capacity of a teacher, is unacceptable. Moreover, she took the initiative to seduce him - i.e. by stripping and guiding the boy into sex.