• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More Healthcare Help for Sporeans

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
The qualifying income for the Primary Care Partnership Scheme (PCPS) will be almost doubled from the current $800 per capita monthly household income to $1,500, while the age criteria for eligibility will also be lowered to 40, from the current 65.

There will be two benefit tiers under the expanded PCPS scheme. (MOH screengrab)

MOH said the changes will see 710,000 Singaporeans able to receive subsidised care.

From the above, it can be implied that 710000 SGs have some form of chronic illness (I believe the numbers were obtained from type of drugs prescribed for chronic illness from the govt hospitals) and once you are above 40, there is a 35% (710000/2000000) chance you will get a chronic illness...hmm which other country has such a high rate of chronic illness?

Conspiracy theory aside, there is obviously something very wrong with the food we are eating and the water we are drinking...i really think it is time to leave SG...

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
I honestly dont think it is poor diet or lifestyle, the food we are getting is somehow quite wrong, maybe insecticide, maybe overriped...and also the chemicals in the water...our birthrate is low becos most men have erectile dysfunction and low testesterone...cant have sex much less babies...our food causes a higher usage rate of finite insulin from our pancreas, hence plenty of diabetics...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I honestly dont think it is poor diet or lifestyle, the food we are getting is somehow quite wrong, maybe insecticide, maybe overriped...and also the chemicals in the water...our birthrate is low becos most men have erectile dysfunction and low testesterone...cant have sex much less babies...our food causes a higher usage rate of finite insulin from our pancreas, hence plenty of diabetics...

When I worked in Orchard Rd would often eat at MacD & Burger King because of the convenience. The trans fat & sugared drinks would eventually contribute to heart problems & type II diabetes.

Stress will impact on a person's sexual performance. In Spore plenty of stress at work, worries about mortgages, car loans,... etc

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The conclusion I reach from reading the above postings is that
" Its the pappy that are killing locals and replacing them with FT's".
Anyone know if Singaporeans in this case means Singapore citizens or also include PRs?

PR's shoud not be entitled to any subsidised healthcare at all.