• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More flats going below COV....

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forget to add...go back China and renting out HDB flat...

I'm assuming they leave for good, when they see no future in SG.
Throw Pink IC and take CPF.
Leaving SGreans behind to pick up their shit and continue suck thumb.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who care they lose more seats??? I just hope I can sell my HDB flat at a higher price when my new BTO come next year...:biggrin:

They can lose whatever they have...:rolleyes:

You missed the boat as 2014 the prospects of higher prices for resale flats are dim.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes... So have to Fuck the PAP to have so much control that bring down the price????:biggrin:

Heh not my problem price goes up or down. I am not staying in HDB flat nor have the intention to buy or sell. I just love to fuck PAP.:rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Mah-the-fucker made the most threatening remarks to Sinkie voters with fear-mongering of “your property will fall if PAP isn't in power”.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP always make PPL pay for their mistakes!!
At the expense of Sinkieporean!! make us like a Bloody FOOOOOOL!

Why not?
Aint Sinkies fools in the first place for voting and voting and voting for PAP again and again to fuck and screw them?

700 billions did not go to that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY in one day.
Over the fucking years and years, LKY fuck and screw stupid sinkies until LKY gotten 700++ billions into his stinkapore sovereign funds

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those who think that flats prices are coming dwn, please rethink again. in absolute figures, flats prices are coming down20% below value etc. but what is valuation and who sets valuation? market - government. if the SK flat 4rm is valued at 800k and they selling at 700k, 100k below value does it mean its a steal? but has income risen by so much? so start looking deeper if valuation figures are a good gauge? i duno. but i dont feel it is IMO.

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
and those who feel property market will crash, i highly doubt so. why? because our govt and its people own properties themselves in prime locations. you think they will let their own pockets burn? only if something happens out of their control then maybe. but dont forget they have alot of control over our property market. they can make it go up/down at their fingertips.do you think that they will put singaporeans ahead of themsleves? tink urself.

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
and for those who think 2016 will be the year of change or vote them out, please dream on. y? because in 2011 i already knew it was the last chance to do it but too bad. alot still no balls. its too late already bcos in 2011 a strong signal was sent to them, and they will do all they can in these few yrs to get power eternally. just only simply importing more will solve the problem. and trust me 6.9mil will happen. its too late. we asked for it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for those who think that flats prices are coming dwn, please rethink again. in absolute figures, flats prices are coming down20% below value etc. but what is valuation and who sets valuation? market - government. if the SK flat 4rm is valued at 800k and they selling at 700k, 100k below value does it mean its a steal? but has income risen by so much? so start looking deeper if valuation figures are a good gauge? i duno. but i dont feel it is IMO.

and those who feel property market will crash, i highly doubt so. why? because our govt and its people own properties themselves in prime locations. you think they will let their own pockets burn? only if something happens out of their control then maybe. but dont forget they have alot of control over our property market. they can make it go up/down at their fingertips.do you think that they will put singaporeans ahead of themsleves? tink urself.

and for those who think 2016 will be the year of change or vote them out, please dream on. y? because in 2011 i already knew it was the last chance to do it but too bad. alot still no balls. its too late already bcos in 2011 a strong signal was sent to them, and they will do all they can in these few yrs to get power eternally. just only simply importing more will solve the problem. and trust me 6.9mil will happen. its too late. we asked for it.

You seem unusually bullish about the Singapore property market... are you a property agent?

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem unusually bullish about the Singapore property market... are you a property agent?

I am not bullish and i am as far away of being a property agent as the universe can stretch. I am just an ordinary sporean who is slowly gettung left behind like most. And i am also hoping things will slow down or crash.

But. Its not gonna happen based on what i read and observe is happening in the economy and in marina bay.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not bullish and i am as far away of being a property as the universe can stretch. I am just an ordinary sporean who is slowly gettung left behind like most. And i am also hoping things will slow down or crash.

But. Its not gonna happen based on what i read and observe is happening in the economy and in marina bay.

Hello!! We don't want Singapore or the economy or the property to crash!!! We just want PAP to crash.

zzx23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel prices are going to be stagnated as prices are stabilising. I cant say the same for properties near the city center as marina bay is expanding.

But Crash? Forget it. Becos common sense will tell u that alot of "high level" people who have a control in our economy are likely to be vested in properties. So u tink they will let it crash? If you have the answer then?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel prices are going to be stagnated as prices are stabilising. I cant say the same for properties near the city center as marina bay is expanding.

But Crash? Forget it. Becos common sense will tell u that alot of "high level" people who have a control in our economy are likely to be vested in properties. So u tink they will let it crash? If you have the answer then?

What you say makes sense but the elites have plenty of other investments, local and overseas, property or non-property.

Even if the Singapore property market crashes, they'll just shrug their shoulders and move on with life. It's not a big deal to them.