• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mont Callista@ Pulai Bayu Community

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there
Anyone here or know of outside here been rejected for collecting keys?

Thanks

Hi,

May i know what you mean rejected for collect key? Can you specific more detail?

As far i know, last week i call to the sales office guy (Mr Ong), he was mention that is still pending for goverment to approved for releasing CFO.

When you get the information?

MontC2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. Sales guy told me that they will submit for approval after my 2nd payment.
Now... 8th payment, sales guy told me that govt has decline the application and my house now becomes a bumi lot...!?!

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. Sales guy told me that they will submit for approval after my 2nd payment.
Now... 8th payment, sales guy told me that govt has decline the application and my house now becomes a bumi lot...!?!

Bumi Lot? You buy during the bumi release or wat? Yours is which type?

MontC2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is Park Villa double story semi-d, corner unit.
Not a bumi lot. Purchased around Jun 2011, and sales guy told me I was eligible for that then I sign S&P with over-riding agreement. Sales guy say 2 weeks after signing will process our application. I also paid 10% down payment.

Now paid till about RM 500k and told me State govt rejected my application, cannot get approval to sell to me! Got such thing???

MontC2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I questioned them, why those bought after me (jun 2011) can collect keys but why me..?
Sales said because mine was cash and not bank loan. If bank loan, bank usually will check for approval then release payment. Wth? So if use cash no one check. Sales/Developer obviously didn't check or apply approval for me!

Sales guy also admitted that they have oversold. apparently 3 houses ,including myself, were affected.

I am hoping thru here... I can find the other 2 affected buyers .

Thanks

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
I questioned them, why those bought after me (jun 2011) can collect keys but why me..?
Sales said because mine was cash and not bank loan. If bank loan, bank usually will check for approval then release payment. Wth? So if use cash no one check. Sales/Developer obviously didn't check or apply approval for me!

Sales guy also admitted that they have oversold. apparently 3 houses ,including myself, were affected.

Thanks

So now how to settle the issue? Will they refund your money?

MontC2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes refund.
But I am very upset that waited for so long and couldn't get my house!
I want to sue them for compensation ( opportunity cost). Lucky I haven't sold my house here in SG...

This is clearly their negligent!

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes refund.
I want to sue them for compensation ( opportunity cost). Lucky I haven't sold my house here in SG...

Sorry to heard that.

Yesterday, i just went to their sales office and i saw the chart was fully sold.

Seems they manage to find another buyer to take over your unit.

MontC2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want me to settle the balance payment. Then return all money after they have sold my unit. But how can I trust them now??

Did you sign over riding agreement when purchased?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks

gosh! what do you mean by "oversold"? you mean they sold the same house to different people??

anyway, hope you got your money back.

must have been quite cheap back in jun 2011.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
gosh! what do you mean by "oversold"? you mean they sold the same house to different people??

anyway, hope you got your money back.

must have been quite cheap back in jun 2011.

Some internal control was missing and there could be competitions between agents. Did you manage to get back your previous payments? :eek:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered big bro wuqi mentioned b4 to take loan from bank 1st instead making full payment.
Maybe this could be one of the reason. :rolleyes:

btw, e state consent approval took extremely long to know e result.:*:

can't win e case, bcoz state consent comes 1st.

Last edited:

marquislau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes refund.

Hi pal, have you resolve your issue with PJD? Did they compensate you? Can i ask how much is your sale price in 2011?

marquislau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Residents of Mont Callista,

Would like to know anyone notice the bugging on the external of the retaining wall?