• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monk allegedly drugged and raped devotee

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20121122_105807_starwood_hotel.jpg

The Star/Asia News Network
Thursday, Nov 22, 2012
KUALA LUMPUR - China Press reported that a monk had allegedly drugged and raped a devotee at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

On Monday, the monk and the woman went to shop for prayer items.

Then, he tricked her into going to the hotel with him, saying that he wanted to educate her on the "secrets" of making traditional medicine.

He then drugged and raped her in the room.

The woman lodged a report at the Sentul police station.

POSTMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro because the monk have not make any $ offer yet:biggrin:

Not just this case, all the press reports posted by you of Malaysian crimes never mention outcome. So, I suspect the reports are not real but fabricated by the press.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just this case, all the press reports posted by you of Malaysian crimes never mention outcome. So, I suspect the reports are not real but fabricated by the press.

This happens to papers too... Always the same bro :biggrin:

POSTMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL bro like that you also can think of it:biggrin:

That's what so many bros are buying the papers for. Like the Gay and Cecilia case, I wonder how many had wanked off while reading the oral sexcapades of these two adulterers.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what so many bros are buying the papers for. Like the Gay and Cecilia case, I wonder how many had wanked off while reading the oral sexcapades of these two adulterers.

Really so hot? Bro I go and buy the new paper now :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

brother been there done that. nothing to wank off to, even screw others pregnant wife before. whats with the blowjob???

Last edited:

POSTMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother been there done that. nothing to wanked off, even screw others pregnant wife before. whats with the browjob???

Pregnant wife of others you also can? If the baby is a girl, she will be taking your cum before she's born. Meaning mother and daughter take your cum at the same time. That's disgusting.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i saw the headlines yesterday while at the supermarket......
"They had oral sex 20 - 30 times!".......
If i was a 60.1% dumbfuck sinkie i probably would have bought a copy......

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. mr postman!
2. gay cum cecilia thing, sup sup sui leh:biggrin:
3. over such load of crap/confession, wank it off!
4. want to cheong: do it to a real person.
5. bonk like there is no tomorrow mah:cool: