• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moderna CEO urges people to get vaxxed against Omicron variant, new Moderna vaccine ready early 2022

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really feel sorry for my good friend who is unvaxed.. There's no where he can go to now.. Shopping malls, restaurants, cafeterias, hawker centres, kopitiams, country club etc... All the places that he luvs to hang out he can't go anymore.. Some days he'll join me in some kopitiams who are not stringent but half the time he's worried always keeping a lookout. Almost everyday he has to TP food to eat @home.... Poor chap, how to live this kind of lifestyle the next few years?
Your friend got to be creative in his approach to having food. He can cook nice meals at home or eat at parks and gardens. There are many stand alone benches around any neighbourhood. I am doing pretty ok.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad our weather here is not suitable to hang out @parks, gardens or any outdoor areas.. Even the country club where he's a member he can't even go anymore.
Just the other day on a hot weekday afternoon wanted to meet up with him for coffee in an air conditioned place but suddenly discovered that there was not a single place he could go to!
Poor thing.....

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad our weather here is not suitable to hang out @parks, gardens or any outdoor areas.. Even the country club where he's a member he can't even go anymore.
Just the other day on a hot weekday afternoon wanted to meet up with him for coffee in an air conditioned place but suddenly discovered that there was not a single place he could go to!
Poor thing.....
I do not know how u hang out. The weather is perfect for hanging out. No problem for me. If u r concern about raining, there are sheltered sit arounds.
U r weird, u know ur friend is unvaxx and still plan a place at air con place? Haha.. I can't take ur post seriously.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know how u hang out. The weather is perfect for hanging out. No problem for me. If u r concern about raining, there are sheltered sit arounds.
U r weird, u know ur friend is unvaxx and still plan a place at air con place? Haha.. I can't take ur post seriously.
What so weird? Previously all the meet up places for a chat over coffee were in cafeterias or in shopping malls. Suddenly now there's no place an unvaxx person can go to, feel so sorry for him.
If u enjoy sweating in the hot humid weather in a tropical country, good for u....Lol

Last edited: