• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Modern Singapore History

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
why dont you give a counter-argument? becos you re not capable of it.

You put a snake to shame.

hahaha...clown historian clutching at straws.....
he never learnt from his father, scroobal to keep dumb when needed but still trying to dig out of a hole when it is beyond hope......

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pssst..hear only the good news...

made for village retards..

Merdeka means freedom and independence..so the idiot contradicts himslf now by saying S'pore was independent earlier in 1959..hahahaha. so now Singapore was independent an extra time! hahahahaha
hahaha...this is the the type of standard of our clown historian.....
now he claimed Singapore was already independent in 1959....well done...the hole has gotten deeper for the idiot.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look who's misquoting. You dont even understand when people shout Merdeka.

Do you understand kaninabu? Yr hole has gotten bigger becos I am screwing you everyday.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look who's misquoting. You dont even understand when people shout Merdeka.

Do you understand kaninabu? Yr hole has gotten bigger becos I am screwing you everyday.
hahaha...there is video evidence and yet you want to argue.....
if you said that LKY shouting merdeka in 1959 means singapore was independent in 1959, you are welcome to go ahead and make the claim...
i am sure u will win another nobel prize for that....truely retarded.

any bro kind enough to embed the video...thks a lot..

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....even with video evidence the idiot can still clutch at straws and claimed that Singapore was already independent in 1959 because lky shouted merdekas 3 times in 1959.....
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8kqMZhwwMtI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY might have achieved de facto, but certainly not de jure independence then. 16 days of whatever kind of independence is practically meaningless. no point in mentioning it in the history books.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas! At last, someone has seen the light.

That was what I was getting at..LKY getting all elated over 16 days of meaninglessness albeit independence, and the village idiot kept asking why not in history texts.

LKY might have achieved de facto, but certainly not de jure independence then. 16 days of whatever kind of independence is practically meaningless. no point in mentioning it in the history books.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha..you are my idol..I emulate you mah.. I enclosed Proclamation, books, etc. yet you want to argue.

fact is, he did it, 3 shouts in 1963..fact is, it wasnt important enough to bear repetition in history texts as it became irrelevant and overtaken by events on 16th sep 1963 etc. Thats why not inside official records..

you are an idiot to keep this going for so many threads and posts...what a cretin.

hahaha...there is video evidence and yet you want to argue.....
if you said that LKY shouting merdeka in 1959 means singapore was independent in 1959, you are welcome to go ahead and make the claim...
i am sure u will win another nobel prize for that....truely retarded.

any bro kind enough to embed the video...thks a lot..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alas! At last, someone has seen the light.

That was what I was getting at..LKY getting all elated over 16 days of meaninglessness albeit independence, and the village idiot kept asking why not in history texts.

he agreed with unilateral declaration of independence through the 31 Aug 1963 press statement but disagreed with de facto or de jure independence through the London Agreement/Malaysia Act 1963.

would you agree that there is de facto but not de jure independence of 16 days then ?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha..you are my idol..I emulate you mah.. I enclosed Proclamation, books, etc. yet you want to argue.

fact is, he did it, 3 shouts in 1963..fact is, it wasnt important enough to bear repetition in history texts as it became irrelevant and overtaken by events on 16th sep 1963 etc. Thats why not inside official records..

you are an idiot to keep this going for so many threads and posts...what a cretin.
hahaha...the Proclaimation has been presented as evidence (pse show here again) and does not prove that Singapore was independent for 16 days in 1963.
u keep insisting that lky shouted merdekas 3 times on 31 Aug 1963 but is unable to produce video or text evidence on this ....

meanwhile where is your claim that by shouting merdekas in 1959, singapore should be independent in 1959???? again hit & run try???

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop rehashing old stuff. You coudnt understand it then, not likely you can undertsand it now. Dont expect me to explain all over again. Why dont you do everyone a favour and if you cant fuck off, at least be quiet and sit in the corner and suck your own toe.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop rehashing old stuff. You coudnt understand it then, not likely you can undertsand it now. Dont expect me to explain all over again. Why dont you do everyone a favour and if you cant fuck off, at least be quiet and sit in the corner and suck your own toe.
hahaha.....you really got the same thick skin as your father scroobal....simply make allegations and expect the whole world to agree with with you..
now i made it simple for u to get rid of kukubird58...
show us the evidence (video or text) to substantiate your claims that lky shouted with clenched fists 3 times merdeka on 31 aug 1963....
any minute you do that i fxxk off from sbf.....no question ask...
if you can't produce any evidence than pse be a gentleman and accept that you may have been mistaken......swee boh??
how much time do you need???
3 months???
3 years???

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
show us the evidence (video or text) to substantiate your claims that lky shouted with clenched fists 3 times merdeka on 31 aug 1963....

LKY can shout 3000 times merdeka but it still meant nothing: no de jure independence then. you should just accept their claims of the ambiguous de facto independence lor.

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....you really got the same thick skin as your father scroobal....simply make allegations and expect the whole world to agree with with you..
now i made it simple for u to get rid of kukubird58...
any minute you do that i fxxk off from sbf.....no question ask...
if you can't produce any evidence than pse be a gentleman and accept that you may have been mistaken......swee boh??
how much time do you need???
3 months???
3 years???

kukubird, you are my idol!