• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mod Peppertail's first night at his new job....

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, very strong sole proprietorship. About group, then I don't know liao. Scroobal Society? :biggrin:

No lah.
Raiders, if you finally come up with the same guesstimate as mine, I'll confirm it.
Otherwise no more comments on this, solli lah.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Take it easy and you don't need to explain as most members know you are a businessman with many strings to pull. This forum is not your priority and should not be your priority as you have many mouths to feed.

I think for someone like joe who is willing to take on the role even though he has already donated financially to the forum, we should be a little more grateful and a little less sarcastic.

By the way why change nick?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No lah.
Raiders, if you finally come up with the same guesstimate as mine, I'll confirm it.
Otherwise no more comments on this, solli lah.

You're boring brother. I would not want to be your wife :biggrin:

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think for someone like joe who is willing to take on the role even though he has already donated financially to the forum, we should be a little more grateful and a little less sarcastic.

By the way why change nick?

Umm....Ramseth asked the same question and this was my reply. No I am not he and why would he want to have the same nick if he wanted to make a clone?

245aq7b.png

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?112595-Nicole-Seah-s-faux-pas/page5

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, you have to wait 360 days before I can up your points again :biggrin:

Sometimes I wonder with such draconic rules, whether the reputation system serves any real function at all. To complete a 360 days cycle within a year, you need to give points to a different person every single day of the year. If you are lazy, your cycle gets longer. In the first place, are there so many people you wish to give points to? It is not like distributing alms. You really must feel that the person has contributed something worthwhile.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I wonder with such draconic rules, whether the reputation system serves any real function at all. To complete a 360 days cycle within a year, you need to give points to a different person every single day of the year. If you are lazy, your cycle gets longer. In the first place, are there so many people you wish to give points Tom? It is not like distributing alms. You really must feel the person has contributed something worthwhile.

I'm pretty sure sam doesn't know what to do with the reputation system yet. So he put in this 365day rule as a placeholder to avoid further abuse till he made up his mind.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm pretty sure sam doesn't know what to do with the reputation system yet. So he put in this 365day rule as a placeholder to avoid further abuse till he made up his mind.

Dun understand why you use the word "abuse". We should take each nick as having its own personae since all nicks are make-believe, so one can have multiple personae and some have only one. I dun see abuse unless you're buying reputation points, which by the way, is allowed.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sometimes I wonder with such draconic rules, whether the reputation system serves any real function at all. To complete a 360 days cycle within a year, you need to give points to a different person every single day of the year. If you are lazy, your cycle gets longer. In the first place, are there so many people you wish to give points to? It is not like distributing alms. You really must feel that the person has contributed something worthwhile.

It's just an extra function to add to the monotony of this forum. Most of us have great fun with it and some went the extra mile of abusing it. I am quite sure he does not mind if we play around with the points. He is actually unhappy that we use the points to gain infraction powers and silence our enemies. He had hope that the with more people having infraction powers, there can be community moderation. Unfortunately, it became a battle ground. Nothing for him to lose. He loves such social experiments :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun understand why you use the word "abuse". We should take each nick as having its own personae since all nicks are make-believe, so one can have multiple personae and some have only one. I dun see abuse unless you're buying reputation points, which by the way, is allowed.

I don't like the idea of clones used to stir shit and feed points, i don't like the idea of buying points which enable you to infract people to a ban, i don't like the idea of zapping people till they have their posts moderated. All those features encourage abuse and add to the imbalance in this forum.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't like the idea of clones used to stir shit and feed points, i don't like the idea of buying points which enable you to infract people to a ban, i don't like the idea of zapping people till they have their posts moderated. All those features encourage abuse and add to the imbalance in this forum.

i absolutely agree!
great speech!!! wonderful!!!....hooray!!!!..now we will have a wonderful forum for EVERYONE....newbies and oldbees will enjoy without fear and intimidation....this is truly freedom of speech...a democracy!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like the idea of clones used to stir shit and feed points, I don't like the idea of buying points which enable you to infract people to a ban, i don't like the idea of zapping people till they have their posts moderated. All those features encourage abuse and add to the imbalance in this forum.
As much as I would like to give a fair comment and encourage newbies of becoming character, think you have become a bit arragont now. It's not about "I" "I" "I", you shouldn't learn and know about how this forum works before you pass your own judgement.

As I said, you no need to explain to everyone of us on your every action. If not you will be damn busy.