• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee visits Seng H T 5 times in hospt!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - MM Lee visits Seng H T 5 times in hospt!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">limtuakang <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">5:20 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>6081.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Wat is the reporter trying to show ??
MM Lee made a total of five visits to see Seng Han Thong to express his concerns for him !
Professor Cai, who was one of MM Lee’s Chinese teacher, divulged a personal conversation with MM Lee during a lesson in which he revealed that he had visited Seng Han Thong 5 times during the past few days.
Said Professor Cai: “MM Lee is already 85 years old, I feel he is doing this as a superior to show concern for his subordinate, so after I obtained a verbal approval from him, I visited MP Seng again on Chinese New Year’s eve and shared the encounter with the media.”
Read full article here:
http://wayangparty.com/?p=4695
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">SGNEWSALTE <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">5:03 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>6077.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Doesn't look so bad afterall.
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090129-118029.html
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=5>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top width=560><!--pdSearchRenderRequest $pdSearchRenderRequest --><TABLE class=bodytext cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD width=2>
blank.gif
</TD><TD> </TD><TD width=2>
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=bodytext cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext height=7>>> ASIAONE / NEWS / ASIAONE NEWS / SINGAPORE / STORY </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- start story details --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=7>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!--tr> <td colspan="3"> </td> </tr--></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- ~RENDER PAGE MARKER~ --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Story With Image Start --></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=350>
20090129.185658_burnt_mp_2.jpg
</TD><TD width=5>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=200><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD height=81>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=content_subtitle align=left>Thu, Jan 29, 2009
AsiaOne </TD></TR><TR><TD height=15>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD height=15>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3><!-- TITLE : start -->Burnt MP: The worst is over <!-- TITLE : end--></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=15>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- Story With Image End --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext colSpan=3><!-- CONTENT : start -->Yio Chu Kang MP Seng Han Thong, who is recovering from burns at the Singapore General Hospital, is much better now. In his own words, he says "the worst is over."

He suffered burns on 14 per cent of his body, including burns on his hands, face and chest after a resident in his ward poured thinner on him and set him alight during a grassroots event on earlier this year.

Mr Seng's family provided two photos of the MP Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao, and it is the first time pictures of him have been released since the attack.

The photos show Mr Seng looking alert despite the burn scars on his face and neck.

The Yio Chu Kang MP's ears could also be seen swathed in bandages. Lianhe Wanbao reported that as Mr Seng's ears were badly burnt, he will have to undergo surgery to reconstruct them in about three months' time. He will also need about two years to fully recover from his injuries.
Mr Seng's long-time friend, Chinese linguist and researcher Dr Chua Chee Lay, spoke to Wanbao about the MP.
Dr Chua told the Lianhe Wanbao that he visited Mr Seng on the second day of Chinese New Year (27 January).

"When I saw his injuries, I can understand the pain he had to go through the past two weeks, and the feeling is not something that can be easily put into words.
"However I could see it in his eyes that there is no misery or self-pity.
"In the words he spoke to me, I could find no hints of him blaming anyone for the incident, or expressing hatred towards anyone for his present condition.
"His positive attitude also greatly encouraged the family and frriends who have been supporting him through this difficult period."
According to Lianhe Wanbao, Mr Seng even had encouraging words for his good friend. Said Dr Chua, "When he saw how upset I was to see him in this condition, he told me simply 'The worst is already over and things will only get better in the future. What's there to be upset about?"
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

WASTED!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY visited SHT 5 times to make him sign:
1. pay cut letter
2. indemnity letter
3. PAP MP walkabout insurance policy
4. PAP MP walkabout reinsurance policy
5. organ donation letter

lky_hearse

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY dressed up like a Super Market Butcher who cuts BBQ Pork!

He was there begging Ah Seng not to resign from PAP, because if he did then thousands of PAP may resign all of a sudden.

5 time the old fart begged Ah Seng, and he still insisted to resign.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who else but Ky to interrogate him on the root cause of all these
since it happened for a 2nd time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY dressed up like a Super Market Butcher who cuts BBQ Pork!

He was there begging Ah Seng not to resign from PAP, because if he did then thousands of PAP may resign all of a sudden.

5 time the old fart begged Ah Seng, and he still insisted to resign.

When I first saw the picture, it looked like, a headmaster presiding over his charge, writing 5,000 lines ( no carbon paper to be used), on "I MUST KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT":biggrin:

or

The interograter watching his 'prisoner' in writing his CONFESSIONS!, before execution... ha ha ha ha:smile:

U

UpYoz_olo

knn...still look ok wat...i think our friend should have douse more flammable liquid on the SHiT man...

Wah, you sibei orr sim la! Mai ani kuan la. 'De Yao Ren Chu Qe Yao Ren' la. If you too jek ark, beware your last few years ah...

Still muz give you this for being Orr Sim :oIo::oIo:

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a jia liao bee earning millions just to pay visit to hospital, so free ah

Btw, if u and me kena burnt, u see whether he come or not. dont mention 5x haha