• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MIW - You Want This Job?

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'pore aunties never too old to be covergirls, as Japanese magazine proves

getFullSizePhoto.do

You are never too old to be a covergirl, as these Japanese magazine covers show you. There just might be hope for aunties all over the world, especially those in Singapore, says STOMPer AuntieLover.

Says AuntieLover, who received the covers via email:

"Apparently age is just a state of mind. These lovely aunties show you that as long as you feel beautiful, you can be a covergirl.

"I was surprised by these Japanese magazine covers initially, but then, I thought to myself, who are we to judge?

"Mature women should be given a chance to flaunt their beauty. It doesn't have to be anything naughty.

"Magazines covering topics such as lifestyle, home matters or even cooking, should look into making mature women their covergirls -- it would certainly be a niche.

"Now, I'm hoping to see aunties in Singapore being given the same opportunity, because I assure you, we definitely have better looking aunties!"