• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MIW Healthcare: you die your business!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
die die must get b2 bed? sinaporeans cannot be flexible?

got a1 a2 b1 b2 c1 c2 dun want?

the problem is cannot anyhow get A class unless surely can pay becos the system don't allow people to downgrade easily... so once under private patient and not subsidized class, cannot switch back easily while the other way from subsidized to private class is easy...and C class many patients so B class is more comfortable...

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://therealsingapore.com/content/real-hard-truth-no-money-no-admission
THE REAL HARD TRUTH: NO MONEY, NO ADMISSION!
Post date:
16 Mar 2014 - 12:32pm
This is the real truth, my 95yrs old mum was at TTSH last Saturday at noon A&E ward for chest pain. She had gone through a series of Blood Test, ECG, X-Ray that ended at 10pm and Doctor suspected phlegm choking, high blood pressure and maybe throat infection was asked to be warded for further observation.
This waiting game goes on at the Observation ward (A&E) pending B2 bed availability till about 5am when my sister demanded that since no B2 ward bed is available then we want to discharge my mum and SUDDENLY, THERE IS BED AVAILABLE…..!
She was bedded at 5.30am in B2 ward……..!
The number of patients waiting to be warded is more than 30 at any one time due to NO BED, pending CPF/Cash Deposit or awaiting using sibling’s CPF Medisave as guarantor.
Our Govt is nothing but a LIAR when it comes to Health matters, despite what PM Mai Hum had said in NDR that DO NOT WORRY ABOUT FINANCIAL MATTER, JUST GET ADMITTED AND GET CURE AND WE WILL SORT OUT LATER THE FINANCIAL MATTER IS NOTHING BUT bullshit…..!
As long as nobody sign for the Deposit personally or using someone else as guarantor, you be left at the observation ward in A&E for the longest time in your life UNLESS ITS A LIFE THREATENING CASE….!

I though practice is to ward in ANY BED, especially upper class bed if desired class bed isn't available: this is because it is a PUBLIC HOSPITAL: money thus cannot be priority but condition and availability of bed is. Too bad if someone with $$$ comes in later but no A class bed because it is occupied by C patient and C class no more beds to transfer: the A class fella will just have to wait for his turn or else go Mt E or Gleneagles etc. the C lass C lodged in A class ward will stay there until lower class is available at which time he would be transferred, that should be the proper protocol on a public hospital, beds should be firstly accorded based on condition and second on ability to pay premium $$$.

I have always said before, gahmen should spend more $ and research into lifestyles to keep healthy, hospitals is black-hole funding, there is no way to make $$$ from hospitals because there are too many patients so long as Singaporeans cannot be bothered/ taught to keep fit. Foreigners should also not be entertained for elective operations so long as there are insufficient beds for Singaporeans to use.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore - the country with the most miserable people on Earth

Even the BBC said so.
All because singaporeans have no balls and voted and voted and voted to be fucked and tiewed and screwed and raped by
smear of shit on sole of shoe and his gang of self serving bastards in PAP aided by their fucking collaborators

Viewpoint: Does Singapore deserve its 'miserable' tag?
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26546169

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I though practice is to ward in ANY BED, especially upper class bed if desired class bed isn't available: this is because it is a PUBLIC HOSPITAL: money thus cannot be priority but condition and availability of bed is. Too bad if someone with $$$ comes in later but no A class bed because it is occupied by C patient and C class no more beds to transfer: the A class fella will just have to wait for his turn or else go Mt E or Gleneagles etc. the C lass C lodged in A class ward will stay there until lower class is available at which time he would be transferred, that should be the proper protocol on a public hospital, beds should be firstly accorded based on condition and second on ability to pay premium $$$.

I have always said before, gahmen should spend more $ and research into lifestyles to keep healthy, hospitals is black-hole funding, there is no way to make $$$ from hospitals because there are too many patients so long as Singaporeans cannot be bothered/ taught to keep fit. Foreigners should also not be entertained for elective operations so long as there are insufficient beds for Singaporeans to use.

Are they really practicing to ward any bed nowadays instead of asking people to upgrade? Actually they should do that as public hospital. Especially the upgrade means not just ward charges higher but all the surgery cost and treatment fees are higher.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think only Spore mix up public and private hospital together. So when you are subsidized patient they tell you need to wait six months but once you tell them upgrade to private patient, suddenly appointment is available next week or next month the most ..

Last edited: