• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mistress/Whore slut-shamed by Wife in public library!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time I asked you, you said that you don't want to go facebook and scold him.
Ya because of pofma. Of course I don’t want to be the victim of crimes turned around to be accused the criminal. But still good to know his name.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you, you fucking slut whore!
Spread your cheap cunt and let indians fuck, you dirty fuckslut.
Low class office slut, flirt with boss, rejected like a loser and sacked! lol
You @glockman evil filthy Malaysian indian don’t pretend don’t know the facts on sfc i put up there and twist it to evil filthy shit. I shouted at my boss for supporting sexual harassment and was fired, not flirt with my boss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is monitoring everywhere you go in the hopes of peeping at your long dark nipple :sneaky:
Ya you psychopath @glockman Sinkie clone is hard at work indeed up this slut whore mistress thread again as soon as I login. Now the world of humans with conscience should be convinced what I said what Sinkie did upping slut whore mistress threads around me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya you psychopath @glockman Sinkie clone is hard at work indeed up this slut whore mistress thread again as soon as I login. Now the world of humans with conscience should be convinced what I said what Sinkie did upping slut whore mistress threads around me.
the difference this time vs Sinkie time is I replied to it. And that’s why @empathizerofeatshitndie can point his evil filthy finger at me accused me tell lies about Sinkie aka @Cottonmouth is the one that harassed me first

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Around me all the time like twice tonight

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif