• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mistress fights with wife while husband watches

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like she also acts as dua ya peh

10959390_333061436894849_1383405096581150198_n.jpg

Seems like she was seen in clementi

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/95828469-post1192.html

She is in clementi now, chionging beer and chain smoking.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/95829298-post1207.html

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ugly.. What a way to start my morning. And the husband is so handsome. How he bewitched is beyond me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This girl is one fucked up bitch!
If I may paraphrase a bro here.....
She is not your usual fucked up......she takes fucked up to a whole new level of fucked up

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This girl is one fucked up bitch!
If I may paraphrase a bro here.....
She is not your usual fucked up......she takes fucked up to a whole new level of fucked up

need to hook her up with laksaboy so they can spawn. her species need to continue for scientific research. :biggrin:

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ah Keong talk a lot of cork...what pity her , threatened by her gang members, Sibei drama.....knn...fuck a pig, create a mess and now excuse Liao Liao....be a man, admit you fuck up big time...

Btw this Regina make 猪八戒 looks good...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ah Keong talk a lot of cork...what pity her , threatened by her gang members, Sibei drama.....knn...fuck a pig, create a mess and now excuse Liao Liao....be a man, admit you fuck up big time...

Btw this Regina make 猪八戒 looks good...

Even if that were the case, it still does not justify what Regina had done.

I can tell she's a little psycho and very clingy, probably has many deep-rooted insecurities from her childhood.