• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

missing samsters

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OH yes where is that german mod that used to really moderate the fuck out of this forum and caused so much hatred to him. The nigger had a tweety or some cartoon birdy type of avatar.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
most migrated to FACEBOOK. there are many opinions forums to share and post with decent discussion unlike here, clones are still proliferating and like talking to themselves.

leongsam keeps allowing the same old lame and childish gimmick of zapping. it's kind of tiring and bo liao.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is an open mobilization for the missing samsters ! the following codewords are being activated.......... :biggrin:

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lolol.....:smile:

Eh smelly fish. You zapped me twice. You can run but u can't hide as there are not many donor accounts with power 9. :biggrin:

TaI5Mjw.jpg

NHiK5Im.jpg

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Meng went missing and fishycheebye is back.....

You fucktard gongcheebye ah! I am Ah Meng! You use so many clones to expose me and I tell u I am Ah Meng from the start your Lan Jiao Tau brain still dont believe ah!

Whahahahaha :biggrin:

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lolol.....:smile:

Say hi to 27 jihadists soon

After it's done u will still have about 13XX points.

You can either top up account or ask Leongsam for free points hahahaha

I will never feel bad zapping PAP IB like you, moreover it's not anonymous zaps

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah bar, you are back with more of your maid who had a thing for you...???:biggrin:

most migrated to FACEBOOK. there are many opinions forums to share and post with decent discussion unlike here, clones are still proliferating and like talking to themselves.

leongsam keeps allowing the same old lame and childish gimmick of zapping. it's kind of tiring and bo liao.