• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing 158,595 voters, really missing?

Nowsaday

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowsaday so many people offer their theory on the election, let me tell you two true cases:

1) One family I know in a private house never received their polling card, they went to the CC the day before to print
2) Another family of 4 printed their own from the computer

Now, I would like to ask the polling agents here, if any, how many of the voters brought their own printed polling cards?

How many did not vote because they didn't receive and cannot be bothered?

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm plus chop these 158,595 pro PAP voters did not receive their polling card or else PAP winning percentage even higher.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap wins sounds fishy. Even PAp were shocked that they won big big.

Somewhere someone did some hanky panky. He thinks he is god.

Anybody who thinks he is god can do anything without remorse or conscience.

Lemon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap wins sounds fishy. Even PAp were shocked that they won big big.

Somewhere someone did some hanky panky. He thinks he is god.

Anybody who thinks he is god can do anything without remorse or conscience.

I agree with you something did not seem quite right.

I watched the live announcement of the results on tv on election night.

Something just did not seem quite the same as previous GEs.

The results of several large GRCs were announced way before the results of small SMCs.

Last time, the results of SMCs were usually announced first and the large GRCs were not announced until near 2 am.

But this time, with the exception of Aljunied GRC, most of the results of the GRCs were announced at about 12 midnite.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
This election is an anomaly.

Something supposed to happen but it didn't happen.

Something else happens.

The entire thing is a shocker for everyone.

Oppositions must conduct a press conference and calls for an investigation.

Bring an independent international team in to investigate.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that how can oppositions win?

I think PAP instigated WP capture of Aljunied in 2011. That is the first trial run of their election control process. So that nobody suspects anything.

Everything controlled by PAP!!

Even elections. I think his son Lee hongyi can take over LHL someday.