• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss GE 2015

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Participants of the Ms GE Group-Award

11220082_720626604709178_6514056197371685001_n.jpg

The winner is obvious - by a mile.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sports event send prc to contest.
Election send prc to contest.
I must learn how to shout 中华人民共和国万岁
Sun xueling 我永远支持妳:eek:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm giving my vote to the opposition.
Don't really care what the opposition candidate looks like. Or whether it is a she or he.

My reasons are simple. It is based on $$$. The PAP Has made it clear that they will never release Our CPF. What's more worrying is that they want to go after more $$ From those who aren't working. That is what MediShield life represents.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I gave my heart to Sun Xueling of PAP.. He Ting Ru from WP is a close second.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm giving my vote to the opposition.
Don't really care what the opposition candidate looks like. Or whether it is a she or he.

My reasons are simple. It is based on $$$. The PAP Has made it clear that they will never release Our CPF. What's more worrying is that they want to go after more $$ From those who aren't working. That is what MediShield life represents.

Agreed:*::*:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I need to go 吐 first.

oi hylam sua ong deh boh kio lee hong gan kee hylam toh ah

While marching about the countryside, he never let his troops destroy fields or to pillage towns or villages. He made them pay a fair price for goods and made sure crops remained intact. A soldier once stole a hemp rope from a peasant so he could tie a bale of hay with it. When Yue Fei discovered this, he questioned the soldier and had him executed.

General Election 1984: Potong Pasir
PartyCandidateVotes%±%
SDPChiam See Tong10,12860.3+19.3
PAPMah Bow Tan6,67439.7-19.3
Majority3,45420.6+38.6
Turnout17,07895.3+1.1
SDP gain from PAPSwing+19.3