• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ministar hints our CPF gone soon?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can only say that the speaking and diplomacy skills of our top executives in the government of Singapore still have room for improvement, in spite of meaning well.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
One must not overlook his other redeeming qualities in this case as with some of our other MPs who may have caused some concern among our citizens. They all have one important quality and that is they have the best interests of Singapore in their hearts - that counts tremendously.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
They all have one important quality and that is they have the best interests of Singapore in their hearts - that counts tremendously.

If they really have our interests in their hearts, then more news should be forthcoming from them as to how and what measures would be taken and taken swiftly to enable all to ride out the current storm.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The devil is always in responsible and appropriate timing. To be responsible requires rigorous investigation and analysis, but this may negatively affect timing. To be appropriate in timing alone, could cause inadequacies in the answers given.

Last edited:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElKCso_muLs

"CPF will still be around, HOPEFULLY"

Then he realized it too late and covers up... sweat man...:eek:

That unintended slip is like the tip of an iceberg where only 1/10 of the volume is seen above water, 9/10 remains submerged and hidden.:eek: Who knows what is the extent of the real damage?

Wise and astute S'poreans would be having COLD CHILLS running down their spines and only those mindless fools would laugh at such a gaffe.

I suppose the rush to renounce S'pore citizenship and withdraw the entire CPF would be more pronounced NOW amongst those who have left S'pore:rolleyes:

I also consider it VERY STRANGE that the PAP is only prepared to guarantee ONLY$20000 for bank deposits and not the whole sum of deposits since S'pore's touted reserves are in the hundreds of Billions $$$.:confused:

Both the Australian and NZ govts are prepared to fully back ALL BANK deposits to the hilt in their respective countries.

As to the premise that the leaders have the interests of S'poreans foremost, I would say they have their own interests at heart foremost- their sky high salary is proof enough.
For a true leader would take responsibility for any shortcomings and mistakes, eg step down and let a better person do the job for the greater good. This has NEVER been the case in the PAP-Wayang coverups, passing the buck, moving on etc.

Their cling to power is so tenacious as Charleston Heston's deathgrip on his gun- where one has to "pry the gun from his cold dead hands".

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot access video, ask me register, very marfan, like teenage girl want attention like that

Dont bother, looks like the video had been taken down. I logged in but there wasnt any video in that regards.:confused: Maybe it's true something sensitive slips, I dont know.:confused:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange you should say that, I attempted to look at the video a while later and it seemed taken down. Something sensitive seems to have slipped... I reckon the reserves are in actual fact deficit, and Ho Jinx is trying to make some money to top up CPF.

sleepyman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya seems so... any bros seen it can check your temp files folder? re-upload can? i checked mine the temp file gone liao