• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minion Ass Iswa-ran-ran crows sex and vice tourists making Ruler Loong happy

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mouthpiece CNA at it again, singing praises of the regime.

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1231856/1/.html

Peasantpore: Second Merchantile Minion Ass Iswa-ran-ran boasted Peasantpore's sin and vice sector is expected to grow next year despite the uncertain global economy.

He said the vice and sin sector is a high-yielding segment for tourism in the country.

Marina Bay Sands, the high end gambling den and sex hub, for example, is holding 13 trade shows and several conferences this month. The main action will be the sex orgies for the horny delegates. The appeal of fucking cheap PRC hostesses is magnet for the horny organisers of the trade shows and conferences.

In 2011, horny ang moh and nihon visitors formed 24 per cent of Peasantpore's total visitorship, and contributed a quarter of total tourism receipts. Of course the regime refused to revealed the profits it creams off from the PRC hostesses mamasans.

Minion Ass Iswa-ran-ran said some 70 new fuck fest for the vice and sin sector were held in the country last year.

"Ai yoh, this year I sure meet my KPI to earn the bonuses. It is so easy to make money lor. Just bring in cheap PRC hostesses ....and the horny Ang Moh, Nihons and Arabs will flock to Peasantpore like ticks following the scent of fart! Imagine those stupid catholics and x'tians who lumpar say sin is bad, they so smart then ask them to give up their tithe and donations to Ruler Loong lor, talk cock only, you ask them to create jobs, they preach and tell you to starve for their silly kingdom is cumming! KNNCCB.

Got lumpar netizens also say sin and vice industry is bad. Then you challenge them for ideas, they lumpar ask me to think of the solution since i getting the million dollar stipends. Those bastards netizens are oily serpents hah, if we never got gambling, money laundering and PRC harlems, you think the dirty moneybags will cum here huh? Bunch of limp cunt poop lumpar netizens, ought to shove durians down their arses," he said.