• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minimum IQ required to register = 120

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lewis Terman, developer of the Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales[2], chose the category ranges for score levels on that test using a standard deviation of 16.

Binet Scale of Human Intelligence
IQ Score Original Term Modern Term
Over 140 Genius
120–139 Very Superior
110–119 Superior
90–109 Average or Normal
80–89 Dull Dull Normal
70–79 Borderline Deficiency Mild disability
50–69 Moron Moderate disability
20–49 Imbecile Severe disability
Below 20 Idiot Profound disability

siongkia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lewis Terman, developer of the Stanford–Binet Intelligence Scales[2], chose the category ranges for score levels on that test using a standard deviation of 16.

Over 140 Genius
120–139 Very Superior
110–119 Superior
90–109 Average or Normal
80–89 Dull Dull Normal

Thanks. I've never tested mine yet but I hope to be average.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Over 140 Genius
120–139 Very Superior
110–119 Superior
90–109 Average or Normal
80–89 Dull Dull Normal

I disagree with this..... i consistantly score over140 in IQ tests....but i dun feel like a genuis at all

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Born Genius also needs knowledge, needs education to take paper tests. If you're born Genius but not well educated you don't take these test.

The difference between a Genius or highly intelligent person to a normal person is the ability to string together things, thoughts, experiences. Simply put it: You come up with good ideas much faster then the average Joe.

You know you are if you are.

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Born Genius also needs knowledge, needs education to take paper tests. If you're born Genius but not well educated you don't take these test.

The difference between a Genius or highly intelligent person to a normal person is the ability to string together things, thoughts, experiences. Simply put it: You come up with good ideas much faster then the average Joe.

You know you are if you are.

Agree, the world is led only by a handful of smart people. The rest are sheepies.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have set the bar at 120.

All new accounts need to provide documentary evidence that they meet this IQ level.

Existing accounts will be allowed to continue posting but any display of excessive stupidity will result in a permanent ban.

You are aware that there will be many who wont qualified??

JesseVENTURA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your IQ is dependent on what position your parents were doing when you're conceived.

PS: I've patented this medical concept