• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mine collapse in fucking China. Everyone zao buay hu.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
High time mother nature takes a dump on those ccp fuckers. After all they have been shamelessly shitting all over the place everywhere.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This tragedy was covered up by CCPee with some celebrity scandal to divert attention from it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the bright side, they saved a lot of RMB on burial costs. No need to cremate too.

But the CCP organ harvesters will not be happy, so wasted. :cool:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought huawei has the world most advance technology to give early notice pee pee pee sound so that china communist terrorists can escape in time ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought huawei has the world most advance technology to give early notice pee pee pee sound so that china communist terrorists can escape in time ?

No, and even the most advanced technology is not going to remain advanced for too long with persistent sanctions and restrictions. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 赵家人 are given early notice to escape. Coal miners are 下等人 so won't enjoy such privilege.