• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MINDEF, WKS, PAP, why is our water supply so vulnerable?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is really shocking to see that our water supply can be so easily contaminated by an untrained indian. What is the point of Billion $ military budget and all the money spend on total defence and shits like that went any tom dick and harry untrained terrorist can put some arsenic, cyanide, acid, or any poisionous substance easily bought at the store into the water supply of an entire block of flats? If I were the JI, I would forget about the get explosives and blowing up planes and stuff when all I have to do is slip some poisonous stuff into the water tank of a block, and hundreds will be dead. If they like, they can identify a block where many westerners live and kill them all that way. What's the TC's excuse this time, blame the management company? management company going to blame HDB? MBT will blame peasants for not being civic minded to report suspicious activity in the water tank? This has made a total mockery out of our defence. Can't wait to see what MBT will do. PUB, HDB never offer any conselling or medical treatment? Never even notify the people of the water cutoff.

SINGAPORE: A 30-year-old Indonesian woman was found dead in a water tank on the rooftop of Blk 686B Woodlands Drive 73. Police has classified the case as murder.

Police were alerted to the to the body of the woman in the water tank, said to be about 1.5 metres wide, at about 10am.

It is understood that blood stains were found in the water tank.

Water supplies for those living at Block 686B came to a halt at about 11am.

Notices were put up by the town council, informing residents about the disruption.

Residents of the 15-storey block had to lug buckets of water from the washing area at the void deck.

PUB said it received a report of the incident at Blk 686B, which is under the purview of Sembawang Town Council, at 3.30pm on Monday.

PUB said the Sembawang town council immediately isolated all the tanks serving the block once it was informed of the incident. There are eight water tanks servicing the block.

Washing, flushing and sterilising works of tanks and distribution pipes began immediately.

PUB said officers were also on site to assist the town council, and also provided water bags and a water tanker.

The national water agency, PUB, said water supply is expected to be restored by midnight.

A resident said she felt like vomiting after she got word of the murder. She said she will take precautions for fear that the water had been contaminated.

"This morning, I used the water for cooking, But now I have to go home and throw it all away. I asked if we could bathe, the people in charge said better not. When I found out, I thought it was horrific."

Another resident was resigned to what has happened. She said: "I'm not scared, I already cooked with it, I'm not scared."

The deceased had long hair and was found in a T-shirt and bermudas. She was pronounced dead at 1pm.

It is believed that she works with a family living in the block where she was found.

One of the lifts at the block was also out of order, with some residents saying that they saw blood stains in the lift.

A 27-year-old Bangladeshi has been arrested in connection to the case.

A resident living in the opposite block said he saw the suspect being arrested at about the same time.

He said: "I saw an Indian man, wearing light green colour shirt caught by the police officers. Don't know what happened, did not hear any kind of loud noise or anything like this."

Some residents living on the highest floor said they heard loud voices of people quarrelling early in the morning.

Last edited:

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Bangla just shoved a big one up the arses of SAF, MinDEF, Home Team & what-have-you.
You are absolutely right - you can spend money on defense & monitor all activities at all hours & spend all your resources on doing this-&-that-&-the other, & all it takes is a guy with a one-in-a-million idea that is so simple it will "blow" everything away.

Oh, & did you know that it has long been established by the defence researchers in Singapore that the probability of Singapore going to war over her water supply is nil? Yes, that's right, no chance of Singapore ever mobilising the SAF over the issue of water. If you don't believe me, just go to any National Library branch & research the Pioneer magazine published by the SAF on articles about national security & water.

Singapore guys have been sold a lie for a long time & there are still SAF regulars who are perpetuating this myth.

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
WKS might say.....nobody ask me when I was walking on the ground.....meaning everyone is happy with him...

WTF!!!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really shocking to see that our water supply can be so easily contaminated by an untrained indian. What is the point of Billion $ military budget and all the money spend on total defence and shits like that went any tom dick and harry untrained terrorist can put some arsenic, cyanide, acid, or any poisionous substance easily bought at the store into the water supply of an entire block of flats? If I were the JI, I would forget about the get explosives and blowing up planes and stuff when all I have to do is slip some poisonous stuff into the water tank of a block, and hundreds will be dead. If they like, they can identify a block where many westerners live and kill them all that way. What's the TC's excuse this time, blame the management company? management company going to blame HDB? MBT will blame peasants for not being civic minded to report suspicious activity in the water tank? This has made a total mockery out of our defence. Can't wait to see what MBT will do. PUB, HDB never offer any conselling or medical treatment? Never even notify the people of the water cutoff.

SINGAPORE: A 30-year-old Indonesian woman was found dead in a water tank on the rooftop of Blk 686B Woodlands Drive 73. Police has classified the case as murder.

Police were alerted to the to the body of the woman in the water tank, said to be about 1.5 metres wide, at about 10am.

It is understood that blood stains were found in the water tank.

Water supplies for those living at Block 686B came to a halt at about 11am.

Notices were put up by the town council, informing residents about the disruption.

Residents of the 15-storey block had to lug buckets of water from the washing area at the void deck.

PUB said it received a report of the incident at Blk 686B, which is under the purview of Sembawang Town Council, at 3.30pm on Monday.

PUB said the Sembawang town council immediately isolated all the tanks serving the block once it was informed of the incident. There are eight water tanks servicing the block.

Washing, flushing and sterilising works of tanks and distribution pipes began immediately.

PUB said officers were also on site to assist the town council, and also provided water bags and a water tanker.

The national water agency, PUB, said water supply is expected to be restored by midnight.

A resident said she felt like vomiting after she got word of the murder. She said she will take precautions for fear that the water had been contaminated.

"This morning, I used the water for cooking, But now I have to go home and throw it all away. I asked if we could bathe, the people in charge said better not. When I found out, I thought it was horrific."

Another resident was resigned to what has happened. She said: "I'm not scared, I already cooked with it, I'm not scared."

The deceased had long hair and was found in a T-shirt and bermudas. She was pronounced dead at 1pm.

It is believed that she works with a family living in the block where she was found.

One of the lifts at the block was also out of order, with some residents saying that they saw blood stains in the lift.

A 27-year-old Bangladeshi has been arrested in connection to the case.

A resident living in the opposite block said he saw the suspect being arrested at about the same time.

He said: "I saw an Indian man, wearing light green colour shirt caught by the police officers. Don't know what happened, did not hear any kind of loud noise or anything like this."

Some residents living on the highest floor said they heard loud voices of people quarrelling early in the morning.

PUB board member includes the Security and Intelligence Division Head, and our ex RAF guy, Ng Chee Khern

Why don't you ask?

http://app.sgdi.gov.sg/listing.asp?agency_subtype=dept&agency_id=0000000148

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the SAF is to pressure the M'sians into selling us water........................if they refuse, the SAF will invade M'sia................

that's why they train in wide open spaces and in jungles and have such ''offensive'' weapons...................

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is really shocking to see that our water supply can be so easily contaminated by an untrained indian.

Ah neh & BANGLA dun is different, encik!. The residents have themselves to be blamed, if they see the Bangla often at the stairwell often or the vicinity or even going uo to the roof level; they should have called the Town Council Office. If they hear very loud quarrelling noises early in the morning, they should investigate the source & call the police. I would if I see the Bangla loitering too often at a certain place all the time in my block or with an Indon woman; especially is she is the neighbour maid. I would quietly inform the family.

They deserve to ingess a cadaver soak in Newater!! for their attitude:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the SAF is to pressure the M'sians into selling us water........................if they refuse, the SAF will invade M'sia................

that's why they train in wide open spaces and in jungles and have such ''offensive'' weapons...................

Please lah! no this again, the Malaysian Army & the Johor Territorial Army have longer history than the SAF!

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah! no this again, the Malaysian Army & the Johor Territorial Army have longer history than the SAF!

malaysiana.gif

Johor Territorial Army

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This Bangla just shoved a big one up the arses of SAF, MinDEF, Home Team & what-have-you.
You are absolutely right - you can spend money on defense & monitor all activities at all hours & spend all your resources on doing this-&-that-&-the other, & all it takes is a guy with a one-in-a-million idea that is so simple it will "blow" everything away.

Oh, & did you know that it has long been established by the defence researchers in Singapore that the probability of Singapore going to war over her water supply is nil? Yes, that's right, no chance of Singapore ever mobilising the SAF over the issue of water. If you don't believe me, just go to any National Library branch & research the Pioneer magazine published by the SAF on articles about national security & water.

Singapore guys have been sold a lie for a long time & there are still SAF regulars who are perpetuating this myth.

Yes, u are absolutely right. I have tried to tell everyone this for years now. The water thing is just a big boogey man to justify the large defence budget and also to raise anti-Malaysia sentiment by the old goat. If Singapore attacks malaysia in the event they cut the water off, the UN will have a resolution condemning Singapore, muslim countries will cut off oil supplies to us, etc. Wew ill be dead, and Old Goat knows this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ah neh & BANGLA dun is different, encik!. The residents have themselves to be blamed, if they see the Bangla often at the stairwell often or the vicinity or even going uo to the roof level; they should have called the Town Council Office. If they hear very loud quarrelling noises early in the morning, they should investigate the source & call the police. I would if I see the Bangla loitering too often at a certain place all the time in my block or with an Indon woman; especially is she is the neighbour maid. I would quietly inform the family.

They deserve to ingess a cadaver soak in Newater!! for their attitude:p

Wah lan, by your standard, than everything must report also. Loud China people shouting at each other, loud arguments going on in your neighbours flat, etc. By the way, its not illegal to stand in the stairwell of any block.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Malaysia got wide open spaces? SAF will invade Malaysian jungles? U are a fool.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
actually, when u are dead, does not the body's muscles totally relax? In other words, this dead women's pee and shit will be leaking out of her body long before any decomposition takes place. Not to mention any blood from her wounds. That is just disgusting for the block. They have to drain the water tank, sanitize it, sanitize the pipes, flush it, and than refill it with water.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Remember this sham exercise 2 years ago for counter terrorism. What a joke, 15 agencies participating and all is just one big wayang. One Bangla go up to the water tank in the roof, and hundreds of sinkies will die slow painful death from poisoned water. Wong Cunt Stink, what's your excuse this time?
Gay Loong " we cannot afford to be complacent. Terrorists’ tactics and mode of operations constantly evolve and we must stay vigilant,” Exactly mah, terrorist tactics evolve, but you got stay vigilant or not. Demand million $ salary, than u must perform accordingly mah.
Col. Benedict Lim “The SAF stands ready 24/7 to meet a range of threats to Singapore,” . If this is so Benedict, than the SAF must immediately round up every single bangla in the country and send them home. At the same time, go to ICA and arrest all the fuckers who let in all these Banglas. Theya re obviously a threat to the singapore water supply and those who let them in are complicit.

“We are very grateful to the Home Team and the SAF for keeping us safe,” hahahahahaha

"The successful collaboration among the multiple agencies showcased during the exercise is a result of many years of working together", said Mr Lee.

many years of working together and all for nothing, kenna saboed by some idiot working in the ICA who gave a working visa to some homicidal Bangla, and obviously did not do a security check on this bangla. Anyone checked to see if this Bangla got a criminal pass or not? People just don't kill so easily over an argument.

Singapore conducts counter terrorism readiness exercise
July 21, 2009 by Akiva
Filed under Maritime Security, Maritime Security News
Leave a Comment
To test Singapore’s readiness to deal with concurrent terrorist attacks, 15 agencies including the Singapore Police Force (SPF), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) and the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) came together in a homeland security exercise codenamed Northstar VII.

Organised by the SPF, this year’s exercise saw elements from the recently formed SAF Special Operations Task Force (SOTF) storming the final incident site at Rasa Sentosa Hotel on 15 Jul.

“While we have done a lot to ensure Singapore’s peace and security, we cannot afford to be complacent. Terrorists’ tactics and mode of operations constantly evolve and we must stay vigilant,” said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, who was present to view the proceedings.

Mirroring the concurrent attacks seen during the Mumbai attacks last year, Northstar VII saw a 15-man terrorist group land in Singapore via various land and sea routes. Splitting into groups of two to three men each, they proceeded to their targets such as hotels and shopping malls, to execute a series of coordinated attacks.

After a series of bloody rampages at different locations , the remaining three terrorists barricaded themselves in two separate areas of the hotel together with some hostages.

While the SPF and the SCDF had contained the situation thus far in stellar fashion, further negotiations with the terrorists stood at a stalemate. Upon hearing gunshots from the hostage sites, the SOTF was promptly activated to deal with the terrorists.

Within minutes, SOTF troopers arrived on the scene, rappelling down from he Republic of Singapore Air Force’s Super Puma helicopters. In a swift and decisive show of force, SOTF troopers stormed the two areas and subdued the terrorists.

To ensure the coast was completely clear after the terrorists had been eliminated, SAF units from the Chemical Biological and Explosive Defence Group (CBRE DG) moved in to neutralise any remaining improvised devices left behind by the terrorists.

Other SAF troops from the various formations also worked with their SPF counterparts to enforce an outer cordon around the hotel. Keeping the public away from danger, the cordon provided a secured area where complex operations can take place.

“The SAF stands ready 24/7 to meet a range of threats to Singapore,” said Colonel Benedict Lim, Assistant Chief of General Staff (Operations).

The successful collaboration among the multiple agencies showcased during the exercise is a result of many years of working together, said Mr Lee.

“We are very grateful to the Home Team and the SAF for keeping us safe,” he added.

Also present to view the climatic finale of the exercise at Rasa Sentosa Hotel were Senior Minister and Coordinating Minister for National Security Professor S Jayakumar, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defence Mr Teo Chee Hean, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Home Affairs Mr Wong Kan Seng and other Members of Parliament.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lan, by your standard, than everything must report also. Loud China people shouting at each other, loud arguments going on in your neighbours flat, etc. By the way, its not illegal to stand in the stairwell of any block.

Of course not, the Ah Tiong talks in a decibel as loud as the fire engine siren, but we have to differentiate between what is talk & something going on wrong. If one sees the same character wether Bangla etc, frequenting your same block & certain stairwell, especially the one nearest yours, one have to be alert.

It is not illegal to stand anywhere on common property, what I am saying is, the neighbours have to be alert. Where I live, we all are alert for all these. I would quietly inform my neighbour, if I see the same Bangla or whatever canoodling with their maid.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention that the moment sabres are rattled our projection of a calm and safe place to invest vaporizes forever.

Yes, u are absolutely right. I have tried to tell everyone this for years now. The water thing is just a big boogey man to justify the large defence budget and also to raise anti-Malaysia sentiment by the old goat. If Singapore attacks malaysia in the event they cut the water off, the UN will have a resolution condemning Singapore, muslim countries will cut off oil supplies to us, etc. Wew ill be dead, and Old Goat knows this.