• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Migrating? Party is Over in Australia as Debt & Living Costs Surge

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah nowadays when we go to the supermarket we still cant believe how much we can buy to fill the cart up. Prices have not gone up for years. A gallon of milk is still 2.69 and we can eat out at the same places for the same prices as in 2005.

Oh we are having the developer over for dinner on thursday to finalize the two plans we are looking at. Our realtor has found the perfect lot to build our dream house. I cant wait to get the Singaporean family and friends over to see the look of awe on their faces when they see our new home.

Then for good measure we'll take em to our condo in Florida and they can wonder what they are doing in Singapore, cause we dont understand why anyone would choose that or Australia which is basically the same thing.

Redbull, you life is a marvel. Only you seem to be living the dream which others cant find in Australia. Falling prices, cheap, available housing, cheap cars - its the ultimate consumer's playground.

No doubt ordinary Singaporean will be shocked at how massive, cheap American houses are compared to other nations.

Lucky, lucky lucky you, redbull.

Oh and tell more about your new house.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see President Hu is visiting the US this week. I wonder if he would broach the subject so many Americans are investing, getting rich off China while enjoying very low cost of living back home.

No wonder the smirks on Wall St. We have some US funds, individual Americans who have made vast fortunes - and what do they do with it? They keep their wealth offshore, fill out the TD90 form and just profit and laugh thier way to the bank.

We also see many Chinese want to migrate to the US too these days. Lots of Chinese are even asking US how to emigrate there.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uh Mr Redbill pls to advise me once more........this United State Employer asking me for many info such as getting police clearance from SGP for the process of visa to bring me over there.

Also company is invite me for meeting the VP in Taiwan next month for making the job confirm. Can to advise me any add'tl info to making the metting more precise?

thanking you

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uh Mr Redbill pls to advise me once more........this United State Employer asking me for many info such as getting police clearance from SGP for the process of visa to bring me over there.

Also company is invite me for meeting the VP in Taiwan next month for making the job confirm. Can to advise me any add'tl info to making the metting more precise?

thanking you

for the police cert you just visit cantoment and follow the instructions.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanking you

Whoa first of all learn to speak English. Just write here what they want you to do and we'll take it from there.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa first of all learn to speak English. Just write here what they want you to do and we'll take it from there.

Me going to Taipei in 2 day to visit the VP. Having a list of those requirement there for entry and process purpose. Will post back once I have list.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me going to Taipei in 2 day to visit the VP. Having a list of those requirement there for entry and process purpose. Will post back once I have list.

Ok let us know and start getting all your educational and health info in order first then I'll tell you what I learned when I came over. That's what this forum is all about.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont forget to go to Xi-Men-Ting night market.. lots of finger foods..

Just met a Taiwanese housewife yesterday when grocery shopping.. feel like back in Taiwan.. nice ppl..

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see President Hu is visiting the US this week. I wonder if he would broach the subject so many Americans are investing, getting rich off China while enjoying very low cost of living back home.

No wonder the smirks on Wall St. We have some US funds, individual Americans who have made vast fortunes - and what do they do with it? They keep their wealth offshore, fill out the TD90 form and just profit and laugh thier way to the bank.

We also see many Chinese want to migrate to the US too these days. Lots of Chinese are even asking US how to emigrate there.
Chinese in PRC do not have any pride in the first place. :rolleyes:

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go there before you say that. Of course, even if they have a mere 5% without pride, that is a whooping 75 million people - more than the population of most countries.
Maybe I should rephrase.

The villagers in PRC have pride as part of the PRC, but the elites + aristocrats do not have any pride in the nation.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok let us know and start getting all your educational and health info in order first then I'll tell you what I learned when I came over. That's what this forum is all about.

Looks like I am headed back to the US for another business trip soon. I remember I researched entry there but left it alone as I have the $$$ for the easy entry investment visa there which would make it easy for people like me.

Will look around for the non investment entry criteria plus the lawyers phone number I had from a colleague who got his greencard there.