• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Microsoft is smart to save Aircon!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what good people that read non fiction books do! Change the world for the better! They follow their leader bill gate? Real smart and not act smart Malaysian psychopath @glockman boasting of reading non fiction books but only can win woman by stealing slandering and sexually harassing good Singaporean woman. Some more dare to boast of his sexual harassment and gloating say I avoiding him. So cheap and filthy Malaysians.

6846B254-62AA-4224-94F2-789214F5AD05.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That’s what good people that read non fiction books do! Change the world for the better! They follow their leader bill gate? Real smart and not act smart Malaysian psychopath @glockman boasting of reading non fiction books but only can win woman by stealing slandering and sexually harassing good Singaporean woman. Some more dare to boast of his sexual harassment and gloating say I avoiding him. So cheap and filthy Malaysians.

View attachment 43522

Bill GateS... Not Bill Gate. Please don't change his name.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinda stupid isn't it?won't a Olympic size swimming pool work just as well if all u need is a body of water.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kinda stupid isn't it?won't a Olympic size swimming pool work just as well if all u need is a body of water.
A swimming pool has no tides to power the turbines. Unless you get a group of dragon boat rowers to practice their rowing by the side of the pool perpetually.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why must they combine the turbine generator and the servers together?borh o them serve different purpose no?one is to generate electricity,the other is to store data....why must u combine both components?if I want to use tidal turbines to power my home my house must be underwater too?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Why must they combine the turbine generator and the servers together?borh o them serve different purpose no?one is to generate electricity,the other is to store data....why must u combine both components?if I want to use tidal turbines to power my home my house must be underwater too?
No idea. I am neither an engineer or a techie.

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
Microshit is typical STUPID Ang Koh company they are not supposed to exist and never need to waste world resources like air-conditioning. Fuck spider Ang Mohs not deserve any respect.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Microshit is typical STUPID Ang Koh company they are not supposed to exist and never need to waste world resources like air-conditioning. Fuck spider Ang Mohs not deserve any respect.
It's run by shytskins now,I suspect this idea is the brainchild of some shytskin PhD.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The servers need electricity to run mah but will generate a lot of heat and so need cooling by Aircon or using water now.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The servers need electricity to run mah but will generate a lot of heat and so need cooling by Aircon or using water now.

Still makes no sense to have to submerge 864 servers in the ocean,just adds to the cost and technical difficulty,they can simply just submerge the turbine generator alone which is more durable and less fragile than a whole bunch of servers,generate the electricity,channel the electric to shore via cables and use it to power the servers,any water cooling can be done on the surface,u don't need the ocean for it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is singlish at its best. can save aircon. if aircon can be saved, don't need to dump them in aircon recycling yard. please be green and kind to environment. save your aircon (such as use it as a paper weight or coffee table). :p
Old-Air-Conditioner-Scrap1.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
this is singlish at its best. can save aircon. if aircon can be saved, don't need to dump them in aircon recycling yard. please be green and kind to environment. save your aircon (such as use it as a paper weight or coffee table). :p
Old-Air-Conditioner-Scrap1.jpg
Lol... Courtesy of Aunty Gin's superb language skills :biggrin:

tenor.gif