• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Yeoh Is Butt Ugly

navyseals

Alfrescian
Loyal
nzHq8vU.png

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah true,,,,she is not pretty and a very over rated actress...and for a Bond gal,,sort of spoil the bond girl thing,,but there are ugly bond gals as well,,,and is she popular in Mudland? Maybe she will be a BN candidate next time since her family is involved in MCA.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. at least michelle makes it big in hk as a kungfu star.
3. thereafter, being a bond gal mah.
4. unlike those so-called local stars.
5. cmi hoh:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah!
She is a action actress.
Acted in Bond movie.
Acting is not about beauty alone.
Anyway, she is above 50 years old and recently campaign for BN in Klang with Najib.
One heck of a woman despite criticism for supporting BN. She has balls.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Does it matter? We can be sour-grapes and say what we like but at lease there is a multi-millionaire who likes her

ferrari-biographies-9.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah true,,,,she is not pretty and a very over rated actress...and for a Bond gal,,sort of spoil the bond girl thing,,but there are ugly bond gals as well,,,and is she popular in Mudland? Maybe she will be a BN candidate next time since her family is involved in MCA.

Bond girls have always been special.
One was rumoured to be a lady boy:eek:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah jo. I dont think i sour grapes when i say this. If i millionaire i go for a syt. Go for old bird used n abuse..take for wat? But in general ang mors damn bad taste in asia women. Or i guess its yellow fever. I see many ang mor in pinoyland n indon go for middle age women with baggage. Seems ang mors like milfs or older birds which to us are left on the shelf stuff. Pass use by date. But ang mor will masuk. Do u c this in thailand?

That y cos of this sort of ang mors. Old asian chicks still got market. If not hor end up in the bin. But if rich ah soh can still get toy boy .

Does it matter? We can be sour-grapes and say what we like but at lease there is a multi-millionaire who likes her

View attachment 10106

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never understood y she is criticised for supporting BN. She is eat MCA rice one. Her father is an MCA politician. So of course support BN lah.

N this thread is saying she ugly. Not criticising her acting lah.

Please lah!
She is a action actress.
Acted in Bond movie.
Acting is not about beauty alone.
Anyway, she is above 50 years old and recently campaign for BN in Klang with Najib.
One heck of a woman despite criticism for supporting BN. She has balls.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never understood y she is criticised for supporting BN. She is eat MCA rice one. Her father is an MCA politician. So of course support BN lah.

N this thread is saying she ugly. Not criticising her acting lah.
she is fair game........we also fuck those MIW's children and related fucktards what.......

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually to me if the miw kids keep low profile n dont abuse their privaleges its ok. But when they start doing shit like get out of my uncaring face etc than i sure tekan them.

For michelle i not surprise she is a BN person as it runs in her family

she is fair game........we also fuck those MIW's children and related fucktards what.......

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ah jo. I dont think i sour grapes when i say this. If i millionaire i go for a syt. Go for old bird used n abuse..take for wat? But in general ang mors damn bad taste in asia women. Or i guess its yellow fever. I see many ang mor in pinoyland n indon go for middle age women with baggage. Seems ang mors like milfs or older birds which to us are left on the shelf stuff. Pass use by date. But ang mor will masuk. Do u c this in thailand?

That y cos of this sort of ang mors. Old asian chicks still got market. If not hor end up in the bin. But if rich ah soh can still get toy boy .

Joking la. You're right about sinkie old hags still have angmoh market. Yes angmohs really have weird taste just walk around Thailand angmoh men can be quite good looking but most girls really dark and ugly which angmohs call it exotic.

Lucky for me here no need to be a millionaire yet plenty SYT easily available