• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Obama

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why i said humanity has not even woke up from all these 'right on your face' type of insults and manipulations. lol.........

Obama the first black president, he's gay and the first lady is a man and they serve 10yrs term .../rofl

Then Trump ..... no need to explain much here.

Maybe you'll finally understand what this COVID is about ..... and the sad state humanity is in.

And... with the recent US admitting of off world space craft in their possession too, maybe you might believe some of this 'Whistleblower' stuffs... and highly advanced civilizations, the true Masters and real 'Boss' still living INSIDE earth, now.

Then maybe just maybe you might understand why Samleong and many others here are sick and tired of these childish spats of ginfreely and Ng sok Bin or certain character/nick bashing.

Humanity is being enslaved and attacked since forever and you're still working as IBs for authorities and trying to disrupt any sensible postings and trying to degrade the integrity of the site.... I AM sorry for your condition but if you don't learn you're gonna come back far worse off than this life.

Everything is cause and effects that's nature's law. Why not post something useful, helpful or enlightening instead. Lift off that hate and malice from your heart. Forgive, let it go and focus on the good. Nuff said.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why i said humanity has not even woke up from all these 'right on your face' type of insults and manipulations. lol.........

Obama the first black president, he's gay and the first lady is a man and they serve 10yrs term .../rofl

Then Trump ..... no need to explain much here.

Maybe you'll finally understand what this COVID is about ..... and the sad state humanity is in.

And... with the recent US admitting of off world space craft in their possession too, maybe you might believe some of this 'Whistleblower' stuffs... and highly advanced civilizations, the true Masters and real 'Boss' still living INSIDE earth, now.

Then maybe just maybe you might understand why Samleong and many others here are sick and tired of these childish spats of ginfreely and Ng sok Bin or certain character/nick bashing.

Humanity is being enslaved and attacked since forever and you're still working as IBs for authorities and trying to disrupt any sensible postings and trying to degrade the integrity of the site.... I AM sorry for your condition but if you don't learn you're gonna come back far worse off than this life.

Everything is cause and effects that's nature's law. Why not post something useful, helpful or enlightening instead. Lift off that hate and malice from your heart. Forgive, let it go and focus on the good. Nuff said.

I just realise you are the red-pilled one. Thank goodness. I wish to discuss religion and how it is being manipulated by the dark. Will open a new thread for that.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought 8 years only?!?!
[/quote]

:thumbsup:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
250px-Barack_Obama_family_portrait_2011.jpg

FB_IMG_1596803389123.jpg