• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Lee (Ex-SDP member now is the new WP member???)

alfred69

Switching camp so soon? Only 1 year after May GE2011 and I saw Michelle Lee going for house visit with Workers' Party MP, Mr Chen Show Mao. This is the 2nd high profile candidate to have left the SDP. The 1st is of course, Presidential hopeful, Tan Jee Say. The departure of new candidates does not reflect well on SDP. Is there great unhappiness in the Party or is this part of Dr Chee's grand plan to spy on his main competitor, the Workers Party!

To the WP members, remember the traitors, Sanjeev and Poh Lee Guan. As a long time supporter, I hope you accepted Michelle Lee for a good reason. Huat Ah!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delighted with the move and I see the East Coast Team taking shape. Her chances are better with WP and she is indeed a quality candidate.

I hope all the hard work and close door negotiations going on led by Ramseth for the next possible candidate to move bears fruit. I am assuming that he is been doing this which has taken him away from thei eminent forum.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Delighted with the move and I see the East Coast Team taking shape. Her chances are better with WP and she is indeed a quality candidate.

I hope all the hard work and close door negotiations going on led by Ramseth for the next possible candidate to move bears fruit. I am assuming that he is been doing this which has taken him away from thei eminent forum.

Yes, Michelle is a quality candidate. It's good for WP to continue to attract quality and go for more GRCs. The PAP looks very vulnerable now and is ill equipped for the next GE.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, Michelle is a quality candidate. It's good for WP to continue to attract quality and go for more GRCs. The PAP looks very vulnerable now and is ill equipped for the next GE.

I think WP suits Michelle Lee more than SDP. It is a good match. WP's conservative approach suits her character better.

As scroobal has said, expect Ramseth to claim credit for this move.

Last edited:

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Switching camp so soon? Only 1 year after May GE2011 and I saw Michelle Lee going for house visit with Workers' Party MP, Mr Chen Show Mao. This is the 2nd high profile candidate to have left the SDP. The 1st is of course, Presidential hopeful, Tan Jee Say. The departure of new candidates does not reflect well on SDP. Is there great unhappiness in the Party or is this part of Dr Chee's grand plan to spy on his main competitor, the Workers Party!

To the WP members, remember the traitors, Sanjeev and Poh Lee Guan. As a long time supporter, I hope you accepted Michelle Lee for a good reason. Huat Ah!!!

What is the purpose of your post?

jw5

Loyal
I still have such fond memories of Michelle Lee and her soothing intelligent speeches, even after defeat at the polls.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here. I was so impressed that I began to find out who she is. Very impressive credentials. People have good things to say about her.

All good for Singapore.

I still have such fond memories of Michelle Lee and her soothing intelligent speeches, even after defeat at the polls.

Bersik 2.0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth.JPG

Are you sure you want this idiot to lead the East Coast Team? You want WP to be the 1st party to lose deposit in GRC contest, is it?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i seriously can't wait to vote again......... and aim a nice swift kick to that bullshit artist lim swee say's butt when the PAP loses that GRC...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if Lim Swee Say will remain in that GRC. Between him and Michelle in an SMC, he is no certainty.

i seriously can't wait to vote again......... and aim a nice swift kick to that bullshit artist lim swee say's butt when the PAP loses that GRC...

Rakyat

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]SDP's Michelle Lee at Holland-Bukit Timah GRC rally[/h]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kVLfQgIo-Rk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kVLfQgIo-Rk?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've enjoyed her rally speeches too, esp the part about apologising only in the face of unprecedented unpopularity and days before the GE. :biggrin:

i like the way she looks & carries herself also; always smiling, unassuming, frills-free.