• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MHA tells foreign companies to stop backing gay pride event

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinkdot2012asmall1.jpg

The city-state’s ministry of home affairs said it would now “take steps to make it clear that foreign entities should not fund, support or influence such events”.
https://next.ft.com/content/f22bf38c-2d38-11e6-bf8d-26294ad519fc

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, we are already in the 21st century, pple like to ram a horse also their problem. i am a pink dot supporter.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apple, Facebook, Microshit etc....are "gay" companies, no? so, they are saying these "gay" companies, should f$#$$ from here? ha ha ha ha

How about all the gays in Mediacorpse?:rolleyes:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple, Facebook, Microshit etc....are "gay" companies, no? so, they are saying these "gay" companies, should f$#$$ from here? ha ha ha ha

How about all the gays in Mediacorpse?:rolleyes:

I tell you something very sad, a lot of producers and senior management in MC toyed and bedded countless local girls because women melt, upon the prospect of hooking up someone senior in MC. Many gays have better integrity than them.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dun ya go and rob a bank! Its 21 century!! we can do whatever we like!

sad to say, i am being robbed by my banks. :o

nowadays, if you still trust bankers, you should be executed by firing squad.:kma:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can MHA give roy ngerng the homo a break? No wonder he kpkb like a little girl in FB every two hours !