• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MH370 Debris Located

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afghanistan and Pakistan has borders with China. In fact the Pakistan- China highway was built by the Chinese. Why bother with all these when they can drive across safely as there only 6 crates. Both border region is held by the Taliban or their associates.

If driving was a chore, they can fly across without even going into any other country's airspace. The Chinese opened the air corridor with Pakistan as it nearest to a safe blue water port for the Chinese Navy operating in the Indian ocean. The Chinese submarine fleet is supplied by this air corridor.

The Pakistani take money from the Americans, the Chinese, the Talibans, and even from you and me without a second thought.

This story does not even make it first base.

Wow! you are so cleber! So all other living beings in this planet are so stupid? izzit?

(time to trap screwbye attacking dogs) HAHAHAHA.

Knn want to talk about other country's foreign policy. This ah screw should just stick to sinkie politics very simple to analyze one. Just say PAP sucks.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This thread is pointless because it is likely to drag on for months, years.

Instead it should be MH370 conspiracy theories.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully this starts the path to closure for the families as well as those who are involved in this saga. Credit to Australia for finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

A lesson to China who first boasted about 10 satellites and then 21 satellites, followed by the deployment of 7 ships to the Indian Ocean. Not to mention the conduct of the country, it's Ambassdor and it's people in the this sad and unprecedented episode. Hopefully the version by the Canadian coms thru.

Talk less do more. A lesson that we all can learn from.
Welcome back to this forum.
Dear GoldenDragon, do you still keep in touch with scroobal in real life? :confused:
If you do, please ask him if he has any news regarding the MH370 debris, after nearly two years. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear GoldenDragon, do you still keep in touch with scroobal in real life? :confused:
If you do, please ask him if he has any news regarding the MH370 debris, after nearly two years. :wink:

Whats all this? Stir and stir and stir. :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Moronic imbecile,

Which forummer in the past is very adept at digging up old posts, searching for internet resources and providing tons of hyperlinks like clockwork? Just like what you're doing now?

It is so plainly obvious.

You think forummers here have no memory

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moronic imbecile,

Which forummer in the past is very adept at digging up old posts, searching for internet resources and providing tons of hyperlinks like clockwork? Just like what you're doing now?

It is so plainly obvious.

You think forummers here have no memory
I was just suddenly curious about the MH370 debris, and I was wondering if scroobal might happen to know the truth, after nearly two years. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was just suddenly curious about the MH370 debris, and I was wondering if scroobal might happen to know the truth, after nearly two years. :wink:

Please don't stop, stir stir stir, missed his insults and over bearing posts.