• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Met Boss Sam during dinner

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ran into Ah Sam just now.
He ask me not to expose him and promised to triple my points & power.
Considering that his identity will be of public interest, I rejected.
So SBF bros, you guys know what to do rite?

Sam 01.jpgSam 02.jpg

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do we need to know each other's identity it's better not to meet and keep it mysterious.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wrong! Its seafood restaurant in the Eastern part of the island. But not Jumbo and not at East Coast.

If not salah it's here.

http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1049&bih=816&wrapid=tlif134725417195410&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Long+beach+east+coast&fb=1&gl=sg&hq=Long+beach+east+coast&cid=0,0,10750959103552384872&sa=X&ei=oXdNUIaVHo2HhQf76YD4Cg&ved=0CIcBEPwSMAA

But i don;t think its sammy lah.

I was posting once when i had lunch there, and kenna infract. How the hell this sammy can infract me when he's busy peeling prawns for the ang mo customer?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If not salah it's here.

http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&biw=1049&bih=816&wrapid=tlif134725417195410&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Long+beach+east+coast&fb=1&gl=sg&hq=Long+beach+east+coast&cid=0,0,10750959103552384872&sa=X&ei=oXdNUIaVHo2HhQf76YD4Cg&ved=0CIcBEPwSMAA

But i don;t think its sammy lah.

I was posting once when i had lunch there, and kenna infract. How the hell this sammy can infract me when he's busy peeling prawns for the ang mo customer?

You obviously has seen him before. Not this particular outlet though.
I shan't say too much lest kenna infracted like you. :biggrin: