• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Merry Christmas 2023 Samsters! Peace On Earth And Mercy Mild, God And Sinners Reconcile!

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's the paganism in remembrance of the birth of Jesus Christ? If you hate Christmas so much, feel free to not celebrate Christmas in any way.
Go start fights at home and at any family gathering you might have.
that’s why you are a fucking retard through and through. Where did I say I hate Christmas, cheebai? Keep masturbating to your own grandeur

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Islam is submission to that One Creator since Adam and all the prophets.

You're now indirectly claiming that the concept of One Creator came from islam?

islam was founded by muhammad. Biblical Jewish people like Adam or David have nothing to do with islam

Only 2000 years ago christians decided to worship three. It's you Paulistians who created a new pagan polytheists in 325AD at the Council of Nicea and branded it CHRISTIANITY.
The irony!

Didn't you admit before there's no verse claiming to worship "3 Gods" in the Bible? Falling back into your old jihadist lies again?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that’s why you are a fucking retard through and through. Where did I say I hate Christmas, cheebai? Keep masturbating to your own grandeur

That's why you're a fucking retard. Still digging in on your own lies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10 hamas jihadists denazified and off to join their only 'prophet' mahomet in hell.