• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Merry Christmas 2023 Samsters! Peace On Earth And Mercy Mild, God And Sinners Reconcile!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from my airbnb. swee boh?
IMG_1401.jpeg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan I hope you do know Christmas is a pagan event that evolved from the worship of the sun god and winter solstice. You have been boasting about your christian faith, so why are you promoting pagan values now?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real Christians know that Christmas is a pagan holiday. But they just want to receive gifts, feast, party and have a good time. :wink:

See you in the next 'Christian' pagan holiday: Easter. Easter = Ishtar = Ostara = Spring Equinox.

Also, Samhain = Halloween.

Always wondered why the other five special days don't get as much love as Christmas, Halloween and Easter? :o-o:

wheel+of+the+year.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real Christians know that Christmas is a pagan holiday. But they just want to receive gifts, feast, party and have a good time. :wink:

See you in the next 'Christian' pagan holiday: Easter. Easter = Ishtar = Ostara = Spring Equinox.

Also, Samhain = Halloween.

Always wondered why the other five special days don't get as much love as Christmas, Halloween and Easter? :o-o:

wheel+of+the+year.jpg
So ish the Christmases Tree...
Original Christian use Cypress Tree

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What will Jesus think?

a) I wasn't born 25th December
b) I never celebrated my birthday nor told anyone to
c) why did they make idols out of my image, and I'm not white nor blond either!
d) Who is this Santa Clown? I've never knew him!
e) All of the above. And more.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What will Jesus think?

a) I wasn't born 25th December
b) I never celebrated my birthday nor told anyone to
c) why did they make idols out of my image, and I'm not white nor blond either!
d) Who is this Santa Clown? I've never knew him!
e) All of the above. And more.
aiya, why you bother? Just us eat lots of turkey and ham, and get drunk!:biggrin: