• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Merkel Evicts Germans From Homes For Syrian FTs! HDB Should Evict Sinkies Too!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Germany-Refugees.jpg

German authorities have come up with a unique way of making space for 800,000 incoming Middle Eastern migrants – evict natural-born citizens from their homes.

Two German women have been ordered by local municipalities to find new housing to replace the flats they’ve lived in for 23 and 16 years, respectively.

Gabrielle Keller, 56, from Eschbach, Germany, has until the end of 2015 to relocate, the Telegraph reported Tuesday. Bettina Halbey, 51, from the town of Nieheim, has until May 2016.

“I think it’s a scandal to throw tenants out of their apartments. I can’t see the sense of it,” Keller told SWR television, the paper reported.

Eschbach’s mayor, Mario Schlafke, defended the decision to the German newspaper Welt on Monday. He said the town must make room for 2,400 migrants, but it only has two buildings at its disposal.

“The council hasn’t taken a frivolous decision. The alternative would have been to set up beds in the gym,” said Schlafke.

Although the town owns Eschbach’s flat, it is not subsidized housing. She does pay rent, the Telegraph reported.

“Our backs are to the wall,” said local councilor Claudia Geiselbrecht on Monday, Badische Zeitung reported.

The free WND special report “ISIS Rising,” by Middle East expert and former Department of Defense analyst Michael Maloof, will answer your questions about the jihadist army threatening the West.

The town of Nieheim’s decision to evict Halbey, a nurse, mirrors Eschbach’s ordeal. She received an eviction notice September 1.

“I’ve muddled through sorrow and distress, and then I get this notice. It was like a kick in the teeth,” she told Welt Sept. 24. “I was completely taken aback. I find it impossible to describe how the city has treated me.”

German officials have also started printing Arabic copies of the nation’s constitution to hand out to newly-arriving migrants from the Middle East and north Africa. Roughly 10,000 copies of the first 20 articles of the constitution have already been printed.

“I am convinced that the first 20 articles of our constitution are what shape our culture,” said Vice-Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel on Wednesday, Reuters reported. Gabriel is also chairman of the Social Democrats Party.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/germans-evicted-to-make-room-for-syrian-refugees/#lEjBz2ct4JbZoAHf.99

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germany-Refugees.jpg

German authorities have come up with a unique way of making space for 800,000 incoming Middle Eastern migrants – evict natural-born citizens from their homes.

Two German women have been ordered by local municipalities to find new housing to replace the flats they’ve lived in for 23 and 16 years, respectively.

Gabrielle Keller, 56, from Eschbach, Germany, has until the end of 2015 to relocate, the Telegraph reported Tuesday. Bettina Halbey, 51, from the town of Nieheim, has until May 2016.

“I think it’s a scandal to throw tenants out of their apartments. I can’t see the sense of it,” Keller told SWR television, the paper reported.

Eschbach’s mayor, Mario Schlafke, defended the decision to the German newspaper Welt on Monday. He said the town must make room for 2,400 migrants, but it only has two buildings at its disposal.

“The council hasn’t taken a frivolous decision. The alternative would have been to set up beds in the gym,” said Schlafke.

Although the town owns Eschbach’s flat, it is not subsidized housing. She does pay rent, the Telegraph reported.

“Our backs are to the wall,” said local councilor Claudia Geiselbrecht on Monday, Badische Zeitung reported.

The free WND special report “ISIS Rising,” by Middle East expert and former Department of Defense analyst Michael Maloof, will answer your questions about the jihadist army threatening the West.

The town of Nieheim’s decision to evict Halbey, a nurse, mirrors Eschbach’s ordeal. She received an eviction notice September 1.

“I’ve muddled through sorrow and distress, and then I get this notice. It was like a kick in the teeth,” she told Welt Sept. 24. “I was completely taken aback. I find it impossible to describe how the city has treated me.”

German officials have also started printing Arabic copies of the nation’s constitution to hand out to newly-arriving migrants from the Middle East and north Africa. Roughly 10,000 copies of the first 20 articles of the constitution have already been printed.

“I am convinced that the first 20 articles of our constitution are what shape our culture,” said Vice-Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel on Wednesday, Reuters reported. Gabriel is also chairman of the Social Democrats Party.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/germans-evicted-to-make-room-for-syrian-refugees/#lEjBz2ct4JbZoAHf.99

And more Singaporeans would voice their grievances anonymously online @ sammyboy.com or edmw.xyz or tremeritus.com.
Good publicity.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best hosts used to be the Dayak community in Sarawak long houses. They will offer you roast pork, tuak, a place to sleep plus their daughter to make love to. But if you fall for the daughter. The whole family will move to your home.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These bleeding hearts western liberals will soon pay the price for bending over backward to accommodate these terrorists.
One book recommend for reading...,While Europe Slept.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These bleeding hearts western liberals will soon pay the price for bending over backward to accommodate these terrorists.

Germans are not new in importing Muslim workers into their country. They have several million Turks already. And their productivity must be good for them to consider Syrians. Some Turks already playing in german national football squad among them mesut ozil. In fact half of the players are not of German descent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Germans are not new in importing Muslim workers into their country. They have several million Turks already. And their productivity must be good for them to consider Syrians. Some Turks already playing in german national football squad among them mesut ozil. In fact half of the players are not of German descent.

Yes maybe it's already too late.
Like Sg the pap domination is almost complete.
I think in future only the tiongs can fight with the muzzies.....a bleak future indeed

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes maybe it's already too late.
Like Sg the pap domination is almost complete.
I think in future only the tiongs can fight with the muzzies.....a bleak future indeed

i wonder how non tiong chinese will be like. Bet the bloody chinese dogs will be begging tiongs for help despite hating on their own race. Same like you. Typical chinese dog behavior. Hates his own race and ppl but when the time comes like getting bullied by muslims ask his own race to help him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder how non tiong chinese will be like. Bet the bloody chinese dogs will be begging tiongs for help despite hating on their own race. Same like you. Typical chinese dog behavior. Hates his own race and ppl but when the time comes like getting bullied by muslims ask his own race to help him.

You're mistaken I'm not looking to the chinks for salvation.
I saw the part about those muzzies plan of out populating the natives.....
I'm just stating as a matter of fact.
Well the chinks currently rank the biggest population of humans....so I guess the final showdown will be between muzzies and chinks.....those black niggers in Africa many also muzzies and the western niggers as well.....so if maybe chinks have to enlist help of Hindu shitskins....ah neh population also a force do be reckon with.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is heck of a difference between the Turks & the Syrians!!!!!!!!!!!
The former is very hard working & docile........... the latter? You make your own conclsion!!

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you that this is a distortion of the truth.

One of the most shocking events in the life of Muhammad, one which has been a major source of embarrassment for Muslims, is his marriage to his adopted son's former wife, Zaynab bint Jash. Zaynab had married Zayd, the freed slave of Muhammad's first wife, Khadijah, whom Muhammad adopted as his son. According to some versions of the story, Muhammad had ventured to see his adopted son, Zayd, at his house. Upon arriving, he found Zaynab unveiled and was enamored by her beauty. As he departed, Muhammad made some comments which she heard and, when her husband returned, told him what had transpired. After Zayd heard that Muhammad had made some comments about his wife's beauty, he went to his adoptive father and told him that he would divorce her so he could marry her if this is what Muhammad desired. Muhammad refused and encouraged his adopted son to remain with his wife. Subsequently, Zayd divorced his wife and Muhammad was commanded by Allah to then marry Zaynab, his adopted son's divorcee.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Responses/Menj/zaynab.htm

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you that this is a distortion of the truth.

Your fucking terrorist self-proclaimed terrorist, rapist, enslaver, mass murderer, beheader, misogynist, blasphemer, pirate, looter was not a distortion of the truth. You fucking bastard Muslims are worse than the worst animals ever found. Fucking bastard Satanic Muslim bastard!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
These crazy and idiotic Germans will one day find these immigrants are the ones who will kill, bomb and destroy Germany ...

Internal subversion is difficult to prevent, like the virus and bacteria growing inside the human body. Learn from the North Koreans, keep the country water tight and wipe out foreign immigration.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is heck of a difference between the Turks & the Syrians!!!!!!!!!!!
The former is very hard working & docile........... the latter? You make your own conclsion!!

Once radicalised, they are both the same in one ISIS boat ... will even kill their own siblings in the name of the black flag.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

No secret Islamic fanaticism and militarism now spreading wide and fast outside Syria/Iraq as the fighters flee their strongholds to escape bombings by US coalition forces and Russia. They have to hole up somewhere to continue fighting .... is sinkie land next on their radar? Time for pappies to take this threat seriously ... it is already happening next door in Indonesia.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Four-Star Hotel in Saxony Becomes “Refugee” Housing

refugeeshalle.jpg

A four-star hotel in the German town of Halle (in Saxony-Anhalt, the former DDR) was abruptly converted into “refugee” housing. Hotel employees and business owners received little or no information about the closure beforehand, and many were taken by surprise, finding themselves locked out and suddenly unemployed.

What is notable about the following German news report is the restrained response given by most of the people interviewed. There is simmering anger in their voices, but they are at pains to emphasize that it is not directed at the “New Germans” who are getting off the buses and moving into the hotel. Presumably they are angry at their elected political leaders and the bureaucratic functionaries who serve them, but these newly-unemployed citizens are careful not to voice any specifics in that regard. Perhaps they don’t want to ruin their chances of getting another job.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/10/four-star-hotel-in-saxony-becomes-refugee-housing/

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
German City's Answer to Europe's Border Crisis? A Four-Star Hotel

COLOGNE, Germany — With its wood-paneled piano bar and luxurious spa, the four-star Bonotel assures visitors paying up to $300 per night that it meets the "international standard of a first-class hotel."

But starting next year, the hotel's marble-and-mirrored lobby and "quiet, peaceful ambience" will play host not to indulgent travelers but desperate asylum seekers.

Germany's fourth-largest city spent almost $7 million to buy the Bonotel this summer. Its doors will soon be shut and its 93 opulent rooms filled with asylum seekers, a move underscoring how Europe's economic powerhouse has been overwhelmed by an influx of people seeking a better life amid a continent-wide border crisis.

According to U.N. figures, Germany received 109,600 applications for asylum last year — the most of any country in the world. The U.S. was second, with 84,400.

In the first half of this year alone, more than 77,000 others sought asylum in Germany — a 60 percent rise compared to the same period in 2013. The list of countries where most applicants originated reads like a top 10 of recent conflicts and includes Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia. The question is where to accommodate the never-ending stream of arrivals.

Andreas Degen, who spent 17 years working his way up from trainee to manager and owner of the Bonotel, was shocked to learn that the city had purchased the building at auction and then terminated his lease.

“We’re one of the largest privately held hotels in Cologne," he said. "We survived the massive drop in travel after 9/11, the financial crisis, but I never thought that the city would destroy our livelihood. We have 25,000 guests per year and are turning a profit. Thirty people are losing their jobs, and they are losing the tax income from the hotel.”

A spokesperson for the city of Cologne told NBC News that the hotel's nearly $7 million price tag was cheaper than renting space. Authorities have previously resorted to booking rooms for asylum seekers in other hotels.

Meanwhile, living conditions for many asylum seekers are bleak.

A 45-minute bus ride across Cologne, hundreds of refugees are crammed into former city administration buildings along a busy highway. Young children peer through the windows draped with blankets and flags. Mobile homes for even more have been placed on the parking lot. The Cologne Refugee Council, a local human-rights organization, has repeatedly criticized the city for living conditions faced by asylum seekers. It calls the latest plans to move some into an empty home improvement store without privacy screens “inhumane.”

Mubarak, a Somali refugee who like others at the center declined to give his last name citing fears of retribution from German authorities for criticizing them publicly, told NBC News that conditions are so poor he has become disillusioned with his new home.

“I wanted to get to a place where I could start a different life,” he said, recounting his 18-month journey through African deserts and a treacherous voyage across the Mediterranean Sea — a route which has claimed the lives of more than 3,200 people this year. “But I don’t believe in Germany any more. The people in Germany are good to us, but we need more help.”

He shows a doctor’s note from when he arrived in Cologne. It confirms that he suffered from tuberculosis, hepatitis B and post-traumatic stress disorder. It also states that because of illnesses, his living conditions should be improved.

But nothing has changed. Months later, he still shares a room with three others. Four metal bed frames with thin mattresses line the wall. Another stands upright in the corner, in case someone else needs to sleep here, although there is barely any floor space left. The communal bathrooms are at the end of the hallway.

“We live like animals, not like people,” said Maruf, a Somali roommate.

It’s a similar — or worse — situation in many other parts of Germany where officials have been caught unprepared for the influx of new arrivals.

In Munich, where police have reported that trains from Italy — the gateway to Europe for people who have crossed the Mediterranean — regularly carry 100 migrants, some new arrivals have been forced to spend the night outdoors. City officials even considered putting up tents in the city’s Olympic Park or on the Oktoberfest fairgrounds. Those plans were shelved when tents housing refugees in another city flooded during a heavy rainstorm.

As German officials struggle to find solutions, some asylum seekers seem resigned to their fate.

“I don’t know where else to go,” said Hussein, who fled civil war-ravaged Somalia and now lives in Cologne. "It’s not like I can go back home."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eu...europes-border-crisis-four-star-hotel-n227081