• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mentality of former PAP dogs: Andrew Loh Hong Puey, Remy Choo Zheng Xi (any others)?

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
im trying to understand y would anyone be sucking up to the PAP doggies? i dun really understand? spineless? for power? for wealth? selfish reasons?

i remember when i was a pri school kid, i saw tat sum of the less academically inclined r always hanging around the brighter ones. of coz la..homework can copy and by association wif the bright ones, the dumb ones also look smarter. the useless teachrs r also happy coz they tink tat the hopeless ones can learn from the bright minds.

during teenage growing up years, can see tat the gals r doing sumting similar...u c those very pretty gals r always accompanied by at least 1 fat hopeless CMI gal. wat is the fat gal trying to do? those lump of walking fats can receive sum attention from the horny bois coz the pretty one and the fat one r often sistas. so the horny bois hav to suck up to the fat one as well :biggrin: since fat gal has sum "power" as she is the "bestest fren" of the pretty gal, the fat gal can "control" the horni boi too;bois being bois, infatuated by the pretty gal, will hav no choice but to play along wif the fat gal.

during army times, can c the smart soldiers carrying the balls of the CO.. for wat? to gain favour and day off? these cork sucking soldiers can gain personal favours but lose the respect from fellow soldiers........ but sum tink its worth it. as long as u hav a powerful backing.. ur 2.5 years in army is safe..

those spineless people Andrew Loh Hong Puey, Remy Choo Zheng Xi r known for their PAP balls carrying skills and PAP cork sucking skills in the past.... but nw i tink they fell out wif the PAP and they r now anti-PAP :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: as much as i am disgusted wif the pap, i am also bloody disgusted by the behavior of these former ball-carriers. jus because these PAP cork suckers stopped milking the pap for goodies and becum anti-pap for greater good, should we even show support for them???? r these people even TRUSTWORTHY? y did they suddenly stop sucking PAP cork??? unable to attain their selfish goals??? PAP dun giv them limelight? dun field them for general elections? or they had enough of the lifetime HDB season parking??? trying to use PAP as a springboard to further their personal goals but found out tat PAP springboard faulty???? jus because these ppl r nw anti-PAP means they will be anti-PAP for life... once they got wat they wanted, they will change again.....

in my current company, i hav a sissy male collick who is always fawning up to our ang moh senior vice president. but this bitchy male collick found out from the HR gals tat the ang moh svp is leaving the comapny n found out who will be replacing the svp, tat male bitch started fawning the rumoured person who will be the svp replacement. disgusting. PUI PUI PUI :mad: :mad:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: mentality of former PAP dogs: Andrew Loh Hong Puey, Remy Choo Zheng Xi (any other

Wtf type of name is remy? Father is alcoholic?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: mentality of former PAP dogs: Andrew Loh Hong Puey, Remy Choo Zheng Xi (any other

Popular name. Got one sinkie national bowler also called Remy.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

The bowler and the lawyer happen to hail from the same school. A pattern there? Go figure!

F

Fucktard

spineless? for power? for wealth? selfish reasons?

y did they suddenly stop sucking PAP cork??? unable to attain their selfish goals???

in my current company, i hav a sissy male collick :mad:

Oh boi, many low. I hate this kind and don't trust them even if they ever defect over. You are like me, very loyal type.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Human nature. It isn't uniquely Sinkiepoorean. It happens all over the world.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

im trying to understand y would anyone be sucking up to the PAP doggies? i dun really understand? spineless? for power? for wealth? selfish reasons?

i remember when i was a pri school kid, i saw tat sum of the less academically inclined r always hanging around the brighter ones. of coz la..homework can copy and by association wif the bright ones, the dumb ones also look smarter. the useless teachrs r also happy coz they tink tat the hopeless ones can learn from the bright minds.

during teenage growing up years, can see tat the gals r doing sumting similar...u c those very pretty gals r always accompanied by at least 1 fat hopeless CMI gal. wat is the fat gal trying to do? those lump of walking fats can receive sum attention from the horny bois coz the pretty one and the fat one r often sistas. so the horny bois hav to suck up to the fat one as well :biggrin: since fat gal has sum "power" as she is the "bestest fren" of the pretty gal, the fat gal can "control" the horni boi too;bois being bois, infatuated by the pretty gal, will hav no choice but to play along wif the fat gal.

during army times, can c the smart soldiers carrying the balls of the CO.. for wat? to gain favour and day off? these cork sucking soldiers can gain personal favours but lose the respect from fellow soldiers........ but sum tink its worth it. as long as u hav a powerful backing.. ur 2.5 years in army is safe..

those spineless people Andrew Loh Hong Puey, Remy Choo Zheng Xi r known for their PAP balls carrying skills and PAP cork sucking skills in the past.... but nw i tink they fell out wif the PAP and they r now anti-PAP :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: as much as i am disgusted wif the pap, i am also bloody disgusted by the behavior of these former ball-carriers. jus because these PAP cork suckers stopped milking the pap for goodies and becum anti-pap for greater good, should we even show support for them???? r these people even TRUSTWORTHY? y did they suddenly stop sucking PAP cork??? unable to attain their selfish goals??? PAP dun giv them limelight? dun field them for general elections? or they had enough of the lifetime HDB season parking??? trying to use PAP as a springboard to further their personal goals but found out tat PAP springboard faulty???? jus because these ppl r nw anti-PAP means they will be anti-PAP for life... once they got wat they wanted, they will change again.....

in my current company, i hav a sissy male collick who is always fawning up to our ang moh senior vice president. but this bitchy male collick found out from the HR gals tat the ang moh svp is leaving the comapny n found out who will be replacing the svp, tat male bitch started fawning the rumoured person who will be the svp replacement. disgusting. PUI PUI PUI :mad: :mad:

You have become wiser. All these are part of the sinkie behaviour, you can check out my signature and click on a link which shows you a list of sinkie behaviour that i have listed.

I always suggest that people who are disgusted by sinkie behaviour to stay away from them. It will makes your life a better one. i have done it and i am happy now.

Last edited:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

that's what those who can't, do. corporate politics; embrace or quit.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Remy is the one from TOC previously right?

There is rumour that he was paid by PAP since 2008 of course loyal lah.

http://sgforums.com/forums/10/topics/307006

quote it out first :biggrin:

TOC's Choo Zheng Xi Paid by PAP MP!

Juicy stuff occurring this CNY, more juicy than my my lousy mandarin oranges.

Choo Zheng XI of the online citizen is receiving pocket money from a mysterious MP in the west

I guess the MP is either from Holland or West Coast GRC because Choo is in YEC of Buena Vista.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages/?msg=166258.1
http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod/messages/?msg=166258.1
http://singabloodypore.rsfblog.org/archive/2008/02/04/singapore-s-shame.html