• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men After 45... What Change?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your Peeing power decreases thereafter..bet you can't shoot them over 2 metres now..:wink:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya i know...more so in the trains when they holding on to the overhead straps/handles...sometimes got bonus smell too.

the smell is suppose to attract the opposite sex.
god dont created the armpit and smell for nothning
same sex smell it is repell and offensive
opposite sex smell it is attract and heavenly

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the smell is suppose to attract the opposite sex.
god dont created the armpit and smell for nothning
same sex smell it is repell and offensive
opposite sex smell it is attract and heavenly

No wonder the girl farted smells good.... wait what ?!!!!!:biggrin::*:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, you lucky your wifey can maintain fit and figure......most of the girls today only put on weight and don't bother with appearance.....lucky we can find alternatives.......

30+ yrs marriage and the wifey maintaining fit & figure doesn't come naturally. You have to make known that her figure matters to you all the time. BUT ! Don't insult just hint* hint* ... :smile:

Like : When I see that she's growing fat, I'll laugh at the TV actress, singer or whatever girl and say something like " Whahaha... fat bitch no wonder the husband treat her like that hahaha... she'll laugh with you and say "eh... you so bad" lol. But inside her, she remembers !

There are many ways.. You know what i mean ;P

What i'm saying is if wifey grows outta shape YOU ! are partly responsible :P hahaha..

Great minds discuss ideas, mediocre minds discuss events, small minds discuss personalities.–Eleanor Roosevelt

Sammyboyforumers make things happen ! lol

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all in the mind
You enter room A with LWL naked you feel like 80
In room B with Shu Qi naked you think you are 20.
At the sight of Honey, I fell like fucking

Honey in moderation. You should rescue her.

standbybed69

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u hit 45 u will realise = last time 1 day 3 times now 3 months one time lol..........but dun worry take up qigong will make u hard n strong hahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after 45, you become more horny
your eyes roam like mad
you shoot into any hole you like with abandon
affairs are common
philandering and steal eating rampant
you can continue to shoot mindlessly and recklessly
most ended in divorce or separation
or got the STD in their veins

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exercising Does Not Equate To Losing Fats

EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE, !!!!!! put in around 3hrs per week of good heart pumping exercise, you can maintain. Need to drink less, smoke less and eat less then your lil bro will be very happy and work for you.....the deadfish will get worried, you find new aquarium :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....

Be wary of overexercising. Your Leptin level has to be improved first in order to lose weight.

Leptin (Greek λεπτός (leptos) meaning thin) is a 16-kDa protein hormone that plays a key role in regulating energy intake and energy expenditure, including appetite/hunger and metabolism. It is one of the most important adipose-derived hormones.[2] The Ob(Lep) gene (Ob for obese, Lep for leptin) is located on chromosome 7 in humans.[3] It functions by binding to the leptin receptor.

The effects of leptin were observed by studying mutant obese mice that arose at random within a mouse colony at the Jackson Laboratory in 1950.[4] These mice were massively obese and excessively voracious. Ultimately, several strains of laboratory mice have been found to be homozygous for single-gene mutations that cause them to become grossly obese, and they fall into two classes: "ob/ob", those having mutations in the gene for the protein hormone leptin, and "db/db", those having mutations in the gene that encodes the receptor for leptin. When ob/ob mice are treated with injections of leptin, they lose their excess fat and return to normal body weights.

Leptin itself was discovered in 1994 by Jeffrey M. Friedman at the Rockefeller University and Douglas L. Coleman through the study of such mice.[5]

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile: I noticed since I was in late 30s till now is that I do not need to work so hard with the women in early 20s till mid30s. They literally are coming on quick and fast. Fending them off is a new art I am learning. I don't recall having this when I was in my 20s :smile:

And yes... mostly they are good looking...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE, !!!!!! put in around 3hrs per week of good heart pumping exercise, you can maintain. Need to drink less, smoke less and eat less then your lil bro will be very happy and work for you.....the deadfish will get worried, you find new aquarium :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....

Try Tongkat Ali ? But most of your body muscles and bones are also declining in mass too. The power in your youth should be the best because everything in your body is NEW. :biggrin: That's the time when teen pregnancies a big 'problem' ? :confused: I think that was the best time to have sexual fun and to procreate. After that, it should be a steady decline.

Middle age is the time of a rapid change in the body chemistry plus middle age crisis.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With LWL you feel like 20, sHE would want to examine your brain for research...please report to NNI ( SGH).

Walau, if someone feels like 20 in a room with LWL, he must be blind no need to waste time examining the brain.

Honey in moderation. You should rescue her.

Knn Sam has inconvenienced me. Sperms have swam out of my eyes and nose which I mistook as having a cold.
I need someone to rescue me now not her. Maybe I should ask tail later on.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you remain fit and healthy, your sexual prowess should not diminish in any way with age. I'm over 45 and have not experienced any of those symptoms.

No kidding???

I have many over-forty men friends...most of them have been athletic all their life...in or out of the bedroom...some bike daily while others engage in weekly football sessions...and yet, all have reported a decrease in penile sensitivity and sexual libido (even as they continue to leer at pyts). Quite a few seem to have difficulty getting an erection, and an even harder time sustaining it. :(

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is the diet too. Exercise can only do so much...when older the blood get thicken...everything is affected.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..rubbish. My 45 year old pal can pee from outside the cubicle to inside the toilet bowl.
Hope he's in right profession, fire brigade is in dire need of such calibre:p:wink:

nirvarq said:
Mid 50s, 3 times a week still hard as baton can hit table 'bonk bonk bonk" Still pointing up like missiles on standby
Wow, machiam JW, you the ever energiser bunny :wink:

Last edited: