• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Members who average at least TWO posts per day AND last posted this year or last year

jw5

Loyal
Re: Members who average at least TWO posts per day AND last posted this year or last

Only one member joined the forum by giving an "Introductory Post". :wink:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Members who average at least TWO posts per day AND last posted this year or last

Only one member joined the forum by giving an "Introductory Post". :wink:
I'm not sure if this is the one, but it's the first post of the first thread he started on his "Join Date" (and at 2am in the morning, Singapore time):

Police Create Their Own Problems Then Start Boasting of Their Raids
I used to operate a KTV until sometime last year when I decided enough was enough. As most niteclubbers are fully aware, all niteclubs in S'pore commit offences when they open their doors for business. There are no legal hostesses anymore. Not even in Lido Palace, Dynasty or TianAnMen.

Long, long time ago, we had locals and M'sians working as hostesses. About 10 years ago, the proliferation of PRC women led to M'sians heading home northwards and S'porean hostesses just vanished to their homes. The Viets, PRCs, Thais and Filipinos took centre stage.

Surely the Polce is aware of this change 10 years ago. But they are doing absolutely nothing. All they do and do and do and as reported in the press, is the continued raids and raids against niteclubs. Are these raids even needed in the first place? Perhaps. But let's not waste precious manpower and time concentrating on these niteclubs.

Have they considered issuing work permits to these niteclubs to hire PRC hostesses? For 1000 sq ft, 10 hostesses. For every extra 1000sq ft, 10 more hostesses. It's win-win for all. The government gets money from levies imposed, the niteclubs dont commit offences, less raids and resources needed so the cops can have better things to do like concentrating on other key matters.

In my past conversations with fellow niteclub owners, some of us felt that the reason behind not issuing work permits to these PRCs could be political. The Chinese authorities and its embassy in S'pore might get offended and we all know S'pore cannot afford to offend China. That's the reality. We are a small island, city-state.

However, about 2 years ago, PRC women were recruited for work in the brothels in Geylang. Meaning, they are now officially recognised as sex workers. They took over the role once filled by M'sian women.

If we can have sex workers recognised in Geylang why cant we issue work permits to hostesses from China like we do for Filipina maids, singers from China, construction workers from India, Thailand and Bangladesh?

Another issue that dominated our discussion was the targets for police raids. They suka suka raid all over but they are not known to be agressive against Lido Palace. Why? Is it because top civil servants, police officers and leading local businessmen patronize Lido? Is that fair? Billionaire Peter LIm is a regular. I rest my case.

From my source, even Dennis Foo is considered an untouchable! We concluded it was because of his connections or his bosses' connections.
Also excluded is Johnny Quek of Dynasty. Why? Ex-mata. Connections again?

My point is, with better initiatives and policies, the police need not waste time and effort in trying to solve or suppress problems that they themselves created or chose not to confront.

Either issue the work permits for these hostesses from China or bar all PRC women under the age of 30 from entering S'pore. In the case of the latter, all the niteclub problems can be solved. Coz they will have to close down without the PRCs.

Scroobal, what say you? Must admit I am very impressed with your knowledge on a wide range of matters. Not only your knowledge but the accuracy of it all. Truly impressive.

I enjoyed reading your comments on ex-CP Khoo Boon Hui and the current CP, Ng Joo Hee. If I may add, if the ex-CP was that great, Wong Kan Seng would have handed him the 2PS post. Not a Senior DS post which is a slap on Khoo's face and backside. It simply means Khoo at age 56 is not equal to Leo Yip at 42 or 43 yrs old. Or, Khoo is only slightly better than Aubeck Kam when the latter was in his mid or late 30s.

Ng Joo Hee? Well, he became CP by default. Really shocked everybody. Eric Tan, CPIB director would have been a far better choice.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eric tan, as exposed and ushered out later as an inept cpib director, would have been a horrible and irreparable choice.

jw5

Loyal

That was before one of his other monikers (which is praised to high heavens in the post) was revealed to be a former police scholar. And it is very well written, unlike the current fake "ah beng" style. :wink:

I'm not sure if this is the one, but it's the first post of the first thread he started on his "Join Date" (and at 2am in the morning, Singapore time):

jw5

Loyal

Do not let this "quality" post by the former police scholar get lost in the archives of Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop. :rolleyes::biggrin:

That was before one of his other monikers (which is praised to high heavens in the post) was revealed to be a former police scholar. And it is very well written, unlike the current fake "ah beng" style. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonderful !

Any prize ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do not let this "quality" post by the former police scholar get lost in the archives of Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop. :rolleyes::biggrin:

I am with you on this.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

you rather ...

599ffcd5d939bd301b7dbb1e77b75678.jpg