• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! share stories leh...

What is the stupidest thing that ever happen?

Sharing stories will lead to OSA charges. Will leave me with no pension and medical benefits. Hope you understand. That is why I only tcss. Never believe what I say.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Serious har? They know who you are meh? Here is anonymous leh.

Sharing stories will lead to OSA charges. Will leave me with no pension and medical benefits. Hope you understand. That is why I only tcss. Never believe what I say.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun want to be "2-5 kia" lah. Got karma one.

Agents are into this to protect and enhance national security. My assignment here is to ascertain scroobal's identity. TCH promised me 500k to get scroobal detained under ISA. Many who feel important in the forum are just flattering themselves.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like that got 500K? Can share or not?

From what Scroobal wrote, he is confirm ah neh lah.

I dun want to be "2-5 kia" lah. Got karma one.

Agents are into this to protect and enhance national security. My assignment here is to ascertain scroobal's identity. TCH promised me 500k to get scroobal detained under ISA. Many who feel important in the forum are just flattering themselves.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A career in civil service is good. Helps you understand how our govt operates.

For me, I bak boleh tahan. Cannot imagine working in a bureaucratic environment.

If one isnt ambitious, civil service is a good choice. No need to worry about job stability. Can have different postings. If land in a switch off entity, good life. No regrets for me.