• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medisave Required Amount to be raised from Jan 1 next year

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Medisave Required Amount will be raised from the current $27,500 to $32,000 from Jan 1 next year, the Central Provident Fund announced on Monday.

CPF members will continue to enjoy a risk-free interest rate of 4 per cent on their Special and Medisave Accounts from Jan 1 to Mar 31 , and on their Retirement Account from Jan 1 to Dec 31 next year.

I feel so rich, every month I look at my CPF Medisave statement.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm also confused. I have already >$20k in Medisave and keep paying for Medishield Class B insurance with GE. What will happen to my money?

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medical bill will suck you dry when your parents are ill... Gahment scare citizens no $$$ to pay bill, force us to save.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why nobody says anything or do anything...very soon all the cpf will be tied down...raise minimum sum. raise medisave. die die die empty liao....nanbeh!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this AngTau - so smart and so brave.....well done angtau!!!...........

Singaporeans must not easily surrender their rights away, or they will always be the servant to be owned by the masters. Another right that Singaporeans must not surrender and think that there is no other way out is their money in CPF.

The masters have been designing all kinds of clever schemes to retain the Singaporeans hard earned money in the CPF. Many Singaporeans have resigned to this fate that their money is now untouchable, only to feel good and smile at the monthly statements to tell them how rich they are on paper.

This is their money(minimum sum and Medisave) and must be returned. No one has the right to keep passing legislations to compulsorily take the money from its rightful owner. Get the opposition parties to fight for the return of this money. Keep hammering for it. This is your money, this is your money, and it is right that you have your money back.

Are you the master or the servant? Why should people decide to keep your money away from you and the people accept it as normal? And as long as the people LL and not say anything, the amount to be taken away will get bigger and bigger. This must be stopped.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this world class government is the smartest one in the whole universe..

first raise your age of withdrawal.
raise the minimum sum.
raise minimum medisave .
raise the draw-down age.
make buying annuity compulsory - or one of the 4 given choices...

this is world class governent who takes good care of its people - simply wonderful.
any government in the world care so much for its people.....

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF members will continue to enjoy a risk-free interest rate of 4 per cent on their Special and Medisave Accounts from Jan 1 to Mar 31 , and on their Retirement Account from Jan 1 to Dec 31 next year.

What risk-free 4% interest rate rubbish are they talking about when the inflation rates of Sinkapore is 5%. What a daylight robbery!

Our monies are losing its value by the day. Thanks to the 60%. Sinkies deserve the government they elect.

Last edited:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder what would be the minimum after PAP wins GE 2016 again? Too bad that most people got short term memory.

Last edited: