• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Mediccal Video] - Medical doctor recommends high carb diet of white rice and sugar to cure all diseases (including diabetes)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very interesting, so left field and goes against main stream science. How popular is this? I am currently on a carnivore diet, which is not difficult especially this time of year with so much meat being served during the festivities.

Also see :

Paul Saladino (champion of Carnivore diet) Has Quit Carnivore & Now Eats Lots of Carbs Every Day​

I think the most important take away (from both videos) is to recognize that medical science is an ever-evolving field and medical doctors and so-called experts routinely disagree with each other on many things, so we shouldn't dogmatically follow any 1 diet (eg. keto, carnivore, etc) as the gospel truth being the 1 correct best diet (like religious folks who think their religion is the 1 correct true religion)..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Also see :

Paul Saladino (champion of Carnivore diet) Has Quit Carnivore & Now Eats Lots of Carbs Every Day​

I think the most important take away (from both videos) is to recognize that medical science is an ever-evolving field and medical doctors and so-called experts routinely disagree with each other on many things, so we shouldn't dogmatically follow any 1 diet (eg. keto, carnivore, etc) as the gospel truth being the 1 correct best diet (like religious folks who think their religion is the 1 correct true religion)..
Yes, I agree. The unfortunate thing is, it can get confusing with so many different approaches to the "ideal" diet. I think the carb heavy diet is practical for those who workout a lot, they burn a lot of energy. For an old fart like me, meat protein and veg (plus alcohol and nicotine) suit me and my lifestyle more.:biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I agree. The unfortunate thing is, it can get confusing with so many different approaches to the "ideal" diet. I think the carb heavy diet is practical for those who workout a lot, they burn a lot of energy. For an old fart like me, meat protein and veg (plus alcohol and nicotine) suit me and my lifestyle more.:biggrin:
How old you are? Got any sicknesses or not?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very interesting, so left field and goes against main stream science. How popular is this? I am currently on a carnivore diet, which is not difficult especially this time of year with so much meat being served during the festivities.
Atkins died young after promoting carbo free diet and recommended diet rich in meat snd fat. Like what the cave men used to do. As our bodies after millions of years of cave men diet, has evolved to process these food.
He forgot cave men died young.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fasting will cure all diseases. Have the discipline to not eat for 3 to 5 days continuously, and your life will be transformed. :cool:

But of course, healthy people are not profitable for Big Pharma, or a govt that has been compromised to create new 'customers'. :wink:

308836905_469785421843553_2026138112288052047_n.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fasting will cure all diseases. Have the discipline to not eat for 3 to 5 days continuously, and your life will be transformed. :cool:

But of course, healthy people are not profitable for Big Pharma, or a govt that has been compromised to create new 'customers'. :wink:

308836905_469785421843553_2026138112288052047_n.jpeg
Drinks?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Atkins died young after promoting carbo free diet and recommended diet rich in meat snd fat. Like what the cave men used to do. As our bodies after millions of years of cave men diet, has evolved to process these food.
He forgot cave men died young.
He was 73 I believe, not that young. At the end of the day, eat everything in moderation. I am in my carnivore phase now. Will end it after new years celebration and eat more fish and chicken. And also lots of veg. But I still avoid rice and sugar. Hope I'll live to 130.