• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mediacorpse Scriptwriter goes unhinged on living expenses in SG

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under Pay And Pay, S'poreans have become so mired in debt that we won't be able to retire until we drop dead at the workplace.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i’ll just hole up in a shared hdb flat, use the landlady’s wifi, and steal her lunch. don’t need to go out except for some sexercise picking cardboards.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
True ,only pap n related git rich n without worries,they even want increased pay lol,cb, sinkies are dumb ,many cb kia still blur like cute harvest

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er....the actor complains about the rise in cost of living, but why had he not reveal the rise in his salary too?

The average salary for a scriptwriter in small market Singapore of a 5 million population is est $6,000/mth in present times. 10yrs ago, it was probably only $2500/mth.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er....the actor complains about the rise in cost of living, but why had he not reveal the rise in his salary too?

The average salary for a scriptwriter in small market Singapore of a 5 million population is est $6,000/mth in present times. 10yrs ago, it was probably only $2500/mth.
Pay $6,000 for this type of substandard script?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been happily in living in China for more than a year now and I'm so thankful I got out. My rent is about $2k/mth for a 96 sqm 2-bedroom apartment right in the middle of the city (comparable to living in Oxley Road apartments). My breakfast today is about $8 for a large cup of coffee, beef satay noodles and toast with scrambled eggs. I take didi to my office which is located about 15km away, for $6. I thought I would pay more tax in China but instead, I realized I actually paid less than in Singapore because of the way their tax is calculated.

Singapore is so expensive now.. good luck and stay safe.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been happily in living in China for more than a year now and I'm so thankful I got out. My rent is about $2k/mth for a 96 sqm 2-bedroom apartment right in the middle of the city (comparable to living in Oxley Road apartments). My breakfast today is about $8 for a large cup of coffee, beef satay noodles and toast with scrambled eggs. I take didi to my office which is located about 15km away, for $6. I thought I would pay more tax in China but instead, I realized I actually paid less than in Singapore because of the way their tax is calculated.
Under the Pappies, Sinkies are mired in debt till the day we die except for the Top 20%.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree and many angmoh wannabe Sinkies are still sleeping.