• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacorp actor run road after borrowing thousands from Zoe Tay

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
only see triangle flags is when the lion troupe play the dua kee, hanging big triangle flag on bamboo poles then balancing it on their feet, forehead etc..

dua kee use triangle flags probably due to lower CG.
why triad ceremonies use triangle flags, me don't know :o:o:o

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
..Last i heard from cLose sources; he goes by the Name of ALan..:cool:

Able to borrow from HK actress Michelle my guess is that ex HK actor who migrated here, with the squarish face, drives a Mercedes and was featured fetching his daughter from an enrichment class some years back

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one?

20110614en11.jpg

http://artisteschristianfs.com/acf/testimonies/7-tommywong

王昌黎 Tommy Wong

God didn’t stop protecting me

When I was in Sweden for holidays, I recalled seeing many old couples sitting by the bench. From 3pm in the afternoon till 10pm at night, they were there, holding hands. I was surprised by how loving they were. At the same time, I asked myself when was the last time my wife and I held hands and took a walk.

I yearn to have the simplest and purest love and care in my life. I always feel that my wife is the most miraculous arrangement that God has sent to serve me. No matter what I did, my wife will always stands by to support and take care of me.

Recalling my extra-marital affair, I expected my wife to react aggressively and violently when she discovered it. To my great surprise, my fiery-tempered wife reacted calmly and gave me the freedom to choose.

I was guilt-ridden. I pleaded for forgiveness from God and my wife. Lord has been helping me and my career right from the beginning, however back then, I did not think so. Back then, I had everything. I had money, a car and a big house but my lifestyle begun to change too. I would entertain, smoke and drink till the wee hours daily; ferried home by friends, drunk. No matter how late it was, my wife would be there waiting for me. Later I realized that she was actually waiting for me to turn over a new leaf.

In 2005, my cardiovascular aorta ruptured due to my unhealthy lifestyle and diet. God’s grace saved me from death. My wife took care of me throughout the hospitalization and accompanied me, hand in hand, for every check-up.

Which woman can tolerate such a husband? Whenever I recall these scenes, I would be very touched. Till now, I would constantly remind myself not to let history repeat itself. After living for 50 years, I was enlightened at that moment.

For many years, I was muddleheaded “Sunday Christian”, yet God didn’t stop protecting, supporting and helping me. He gave me numerous chances, forgiving and blessing me. If I do not start learning to know God now, I will be wasting my life away.

I am confident that I will be able to overcome every obstacle if I relies on God.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot be la Alex no need to borrow from mediacorpse people.
He also no need con such small amount.
That said Alex is a big time gambler....horse punting is his favourite.
Another big time HK celebrity.....Samo Hung.

Other than that stupid xin ah lang that alex used to star in with zoe and fann the role i remember him the most is the one in the young and dangerous series where he appeared in part 4 to lead the entire hong heng as the new mr chiang.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li Nan Xing?
He's a handsome dude to some of those Mediacorpse actress.
He's no longer a full time actor now.
His business venture was a flop too and I believe he is in debt.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Li Nan Xing?
He's a handsome dude to some of those Mediacorpse actress.
He's no longer a full time actor now.
His business venture was a flop too and I believe he is in debt.

I don't think Li Nanxing is that close to HK's Michelle.

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not sure why they use triangle flags, maybe it refers to the unity between Heaven, Earth and Man (My guess only). They swore to this unity, the Tian Di Hui (Heaven, Earth Society) came from this.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all mediacorp actors n actress should stop all the press interview pertaining to this money lending matter. In life there is up and down.Want to help frds dun have to talk so much.Furthermore dun wish to review the identity then what for talk so much to the press.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, if want to lend consider the money is gone n dun expect he/she to return....

Also if the borrower wanna play punk, even the lender go to report police is useless.... As long as the borrower admits he borrows the monies, it's only a civil case n not criminal case... All the lenders can do is to sue him for bankruptcy only!!!

Instead of focusing on this issue, mediacorp might as well improve on their dramas...

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to make a suggestion/request. Any reference to QYF should be prefixed with CCB or KNNBCCB.

Spot on, bro. That fucking bitch QYF is truly befitting either the prefix CCB or KNNBCCB. But why not do it this way, add CCB to her name as prefix and then add KNNBCCB to her name as a suffix. So whenever that smelly taiwanese cunt name appears in this forum, it should read like this "CCB QYF KNNBCCB".

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This nigger has not acted for a long time already always acted as those hum sup guys or sneaky type of characters.

Cannot be him.
This guy mati liao...that's why never see him appear.
This guy when alive likes to hook rich milfs.....but always gets in one trouble after another.
Even go in jail before.

I think all mediacorp actors n actress should stop all the press interview pertaining to this money lending matter. In life there is up and down.Want to help frds dun have to talk so much.Furthermore dun wish to review the identity then what for talk so much to the press.
Everyone's coming forward so as not to get suspected.
See how all jumping on bandwagon.....by process of elimination the guy will be outed very soon.