• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MDA wants $50,000.00 from Sam?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is an attempt to shut down sites that are critical of the PAP like TRE, transition.org. Time for them to dissolve and resurface anonymously.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical way of engaging the public is to silent the voices in the cyberworld. PAP can't take the truth and backslash from the internet world. They prefer people to read msm and believe every shit from it.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: New licensing scheme for news websites that reach 50,000 people a month

How will they know the number of readers in each website? I suspect PAP want to gather the total number of populace surfing internet to come out with new strategy for the next election, thus they schemed such licence to feed into govt coffer. How come no debate or approval from the public about this new licensing? Another policy came out from whims and fancies of PAP game.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You gotta be fcuking kidding me!

Did LEEgime know that South China Morning Post reports on Singapore regularly?

How does MDA plan to collect $50,000 from SCMP when the latter's website is not even registered in Hong Kong?

What happens if SCMP has loads of Singapore news from contributors and they cannot sue it nor ban it?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North Korea report must pay or not?? Kum Jong Mee...want to pay with a 50,000 won ICBM from Pyongyang to SINgapore, can??

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

How will they know the number of readers in each website? I suspect PAP want to gather the total number of populace surfing internet to come out with new strategy for the next election, thus they schemed such licence to feed into govt coffer. How come no debate or approval from the public about this new licensing? Another policy came out from whims and fancies of PAP game.
By tracking the site visits from the only three Internet service providers. Obviously those on VPN can't be tracked, but majority of people don't use VPN. If pap tightens the noose more, I'll go on VPN.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

good lord! I wonder how they are going to find leongsam and ask him to put up 50k... ROTFL!!!

Dont worry Leongsam is fervent PAP supporter. He will support this, no problem.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will contribute 5 cents to sam leong's warchest in his never ending quest to champion free speech and singlish extermination :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come no debate or approval from the public about this new licensing? Another policy came out from whims and fancies of PAP game.

When your fellow gong cheebyes 60.1% voted in 81 white scums, they gave them a blank cheque.
What debate and approval you want? Fucktards 60.1% gave that up again in 2011.

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they trying to regulate all organizations including Microsoft? Makes me wonder how xinmsn is going to go about.
It is really weird that our national TV company is hosting their corporation company website with MS.

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

MDA wants $50,000.00 from Sam?

SammyBoy is not a news website, it is a forum. SammyBoy does not report news, the members cut-and-paste news only.

Don't think it would affect SammyBoy. If it would, lots of forum in SGP will be affected..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good lord! I wonder how they are going to find leongsam and ask him to put up 50k... ROTFL!!!

Wahahaha, soon the young picture of pathetic sam face will be pasted as Wanted person !

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"50,000 unique visitors per month." sbf will not qualify as it most likely has less than 3k unique visitors, and the thousands of clone accounts don't count. :p