• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MDA has created the Death Trap for Leegime

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chatter is going everywhere and loud. Many media agencies are reconsidering there presence in North Korea Singapore and the rich are thinking twice to be associated with Singapore the land of dictators and tyrants. Lip service belies that action being taken. Next year, it has been decided 149 is not low enough. Advance of more than 5 positions is in discussion. I am proud of MDA. With the recent corruption case, MDA is behaving exactly in the self-destructive way it is.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad that his occur, now I can have YAHOO, MSN, YOUTUBE redirect me to any other world pages than the bloody stupid SINgapore page..they have to pay $50,000, they might as scoot off & now they have less SINgapore traffic reading, so-called SINgapore stuffs.

Thank MDA..thank you...you morons.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, now the true colours of the pap is laid bear for the world to see. World leaders everywhere must be shaking their heads in utter disbelief at the audacity and stupidity of the pap to want to take on and regulate the internet. As always, the pap is clueless and not in sync with the time and population. They have no idea how they have turned ground sentiments from general "dislike" to utter and focused "disgust".

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only stupid MIW will impose stupid controls on internet on stupid people in this stupid sinkeeland.
Even if MIW squeeze the balls of stupid sinkees,stupid sinkees will say thank:biggrin: u !

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note that yakult is the minister responsible. He has to be one of dragon son's "most capable" cabinet ministers.

The last time he said rain is once in 50 years, and flooding is inevitable, unpreventable. Turns up the flood is most likely due to poor drain maintenance and too fast development beyond the capacity of old drains.

jw5

Loyal
Chatter is going everywhere and loud. Many media agencies are reconsidering there presence in North Korea Singapore and the rich are thinking twice to be associated with Singapore the land of dictators and tyrants. Lip service belies that action being taken. Next year, it has been decided 149 is not low enough. Advance of more than 5 positions is in discussion. I am proud of MDA. With the recent corruption case, MDA is behaving exactly in the self-destructive way it is.

One thing pappies should learn from the N Koreans is to not worry so much about what others, especially counterparts from "first world countries" think about them. Just do it or say it man. Have some balls.

jw5

Loyal
would love to hang MBT by his balls... half a million for a new 5-room HDB flat in matured estates... :eek::eek::eek:

His balls have never been the same since he lost to Chiam in his first ever elections in 1984. :biggrin:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
banana.jpg

Ministers who touch more than 500 bananas are required to apply for a Touch My Banana Licence.

These days wanna touch banana also must apply for license.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MDA and Bordello Street press workers seem damn happy with themselves. They think that all the top quality "news" is the best.

Ask any FT - angmor or even ah neh... they will tell you the Straits times is a joke.

The reaction to Shane Todd's death is proof of that.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
MDA and Bordello Street press workers seem damn happy with themselves. They think that all the top quality "news" is the best.

Ask any FT - angmor or even ah neh... they will tell you the Straits times is a joke.

The reaction to Shane Todd's death is proof of that.

The problem is that only savvy citizens know/care about issues like media freedom.

For the majority of Singaporeans, media freedom is a lofty concept that is difficult to grasp. If the newspapers print it, it must be right.

The result of decades of social conditioning. It is an exaggaration to say that people will be infuriated with the latest MDA restrictions. It is unlikely that most people will even notice or care. Seriously, how many % of Singaporeans do you think rely on the internet for news anyway? I can tell you it is a minority.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that only savvy citizens know/care about issues like media freedom.

For the majority of Singaporeans, media freedom is a lofty concept that is difficult to grasp. If the newspapers print it, it must be right.

The result of decades of social conditioning. It is an exaggaration to say that people will be infuriated with the latest MDA restrictions. It is unlikely that most people will even notice or care. Seriously, how many % of Singaporeans do you think rely on the internet for news anyway? I can tell you it is a minority.

That is until these heck care Sinkie meet difficulties along their lives becos of these 'misguide views' of the country how the country is being run and eithier they suffer in silence for it or they kow peh cow bu about their own plight.

By which time, ppl here would post the famous question to the kow peh cow bu ones ..asking them

WHO DID THEY VOTED FOR! LOL

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is until these heck care Sinkie meet difficulties along their lives becos of these 'misguide views' of the country how the country is being run and eithier they suffer in silence for it or they kow peh cow bu about their own plight.

By which time, ppl here would post the famous question to the kow peh cow bu ones ..asking them

WHO DID THEY VOTED FOR! LOL

The apathetic ones will complain about issues like high HDB prices, inflation and low wages. But they will not be concerned about issues like media freedom. They do not read the internet news sites anyway, and they see no reason how these sites would have the slightest effect on their lives.

Face it, for the majority of the uncles and aunties, they are quite content to read the Straits Times and watch Channel 5 and Channel 8. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. Why should they care about issues like balanced reporting and unbiased media coverage?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

If what you say is true, then why does the MDA even bother to come up with the restrictions? Since the "noise" generated online is only received by a minority. No big deal, right?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
would love to hang MBT by his balls... half a million for a new 5-room HDB flat in matured estates... :eek::eek::eek:

MBT is following his master's directives. The asset enhancement policy came from GCT and his cabinet.

Half a million for a 5 room flat? Ask them go fuck spider. There are better ways to invest half a million. Renting a house for 99 years is not exactly the wisest thing to do.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If what you say is true, then why does the MDA even bother to come up with the restrictions? Since the "noise" generated online is only received by a minority. No big deal, right?

The fucker cannot take the slightest dose of criticism with a heavy dose of truth whereas they churn out half truths and put up wayang performance, all for the masses to digest.

The whole idea is to keep the Sinkie in line and to ensure they are in power.

What the on-line truth sayers are doing according to them, is liable to 'break the spell' they have on the Sinkie

Moreover, the fucker is linking his poorer and poorer performance at the polls on those who told the truths on-line about them, however small in numbers they might be.

Does that answer your silly question?

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, how many % of Singaporeans do you think rely on the internet for news anyway? I can tell you it is a minority.

You forget people talk. You seem to think the young and internet savy know what's going on with this country.

Politic is no longer a taboo discussion subject unlike 10 years ago. It is now a main conversation topic at family gatherings, class reunions, water cooler chats, whatsapp chat groups between friends etc.

The gahmen is running a race against time reversing the problems created during Lky's Golden Period. They have 3 more years to regain their place as the darlings of singaporean hearts... And lately they've been trying every dirty trick in the book to do that.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yahoo could move to Malaysia ...it is cheaper and they won't bother you as long as you don't butt too much into Malaysian politics. Even if you do, like Aljeezra did, they will still leave you alone.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
When LKY was going to ban chewing gum, someone protested to him that chewing gum helps one to think, that's why the Americans are so creative. LKY said, "If you want to think, go and chew on a banana instead." I guess that's why Yaacob got ahead.

In case some kuku here starts frothing at the mouth, may I wish to assure him that this is indeed not recorded in any official govt document but was stumbled upon by me, reading one of those books who gave him critical acclamations.

Ministers who touch more than 500 bananas are required to apply for a Touch My Banana Licence.

These days wanna touch banana also must apply for license.

Last edited: