• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MDA CEO buy $10million condo!

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koh Lin-Net, CEO of MDA is buying a $10million condo.

According to an SGX filing by Keppel Land on Tuesday (28 May), its associate company Keppel Bay Pte Ltd has granted options to family members of Mrs Koh-Lim Wen Gin (mother of Koh Lin-Net, MDA CEO), a director of the company, to purchase its own upcoming property known as Corals at Keppel Bay

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_B2E247C695D2AF5A48257B790029AD50/$file/Sale.of.Properties.to.Directors.Corals.at.Keppel.Bay.28May2013.pdf?openelement

Two units were sold to the family members of Mrs Koh-Lim Wen Gin:

Unit #02-08 (3,477 sf – 4 bedroom)
Purchasers: Lawrence Low Kok Leong and Koh Lin-Net
Date of Option to purchase: 19 May 2013
Purchase Price: $10,085,250 ($2,901 psf)
Discount: 10%+10%+3%

Unit #01-08 (3,660 sf – 4 bedroom)
Purchasers: Kevin Koh In-Chuen
Date of Option to purchase: 20 May 2013
Purchase Price: $10,306,820 ($2,816 psf)

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Koh Lin-Net, CEO of MDA is buying a $10million condo.

According to an SGX filing by Keppel Land on Tuesday (28 May), its associate company Keppel Bay Pte Ltd has granted options to family members of Mrs Koh-Lim Wen Gin (mother of Koh Lin-Net, MDA CEO), a director of the company, to purchase its own upcoming property known as Corals at Keppel Bay

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_B2E247C695D2AF5A48257B790029AD50/$file/Sale.of.Properties.to.Directors.Corals.at.Keppel.Bay.28May2013.pdf?openelement

Two units were sold to the family members of Mrs Koh-Lim Wen Gin:

Unit #02-08 (3,477 sf – 4 bedroom)
Purchasers: Lawrence Low Kok Leong and Koh Lin-Net
Date of Option to purchase: 19 May 2013
Purchase Price: $10,085,250 ($2,901 psf)

Unit #01-08 (3,660 sf – 4 bedroom)
Purchasers: Kevin Koh In-Chuen
Date of Option to purchase: 20 May 2013
Purchase Price: $10,306,820 ($2,816 psf)

Prostitution is always a lucrative profession, especially prostitutes of the lee brothel

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Anyone has a right to purchase whatever they want with the money they have earned in an honest, righteous and ethical manner.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone has a right to purchase whatever they want with the money they have earned in an honest, righteous and ethical manner.

Put it this way. The system is loaded towards the Rich. They have the right to buy...just as we have the right to bitch about it in the net.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not about buying; it's about blowing yr horn. Lots of CEOs exploit the options they are given on a daily and legit basis. Normally, rarely is there any fanfare and it takes place privately and away from the glare of publicity.

Now comes the rub. How many honest upright ethical citizens are still bitching about unaffordable HDB and private flats and about all the stifling regulatory regime governing buying and selling of HDB props ? And yet, here out of the blue, someone from the elite governing class just blew $10 million on a condo. It is a question of sensibilities, political sensibility; and the Chief of Comm has failed big time to contain it.

It is not only when you spend big and crow about it that you can get hammered; but also when you crow about how your bypass only cost $8 when many do not have any CPF to pay for medicals.

I thought that after the French cooking class fiasco, they would have learnt. Are the govt elites taunting the minions and rubbing it in when times are hard and getting harder??

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a scandal somewhere? I don't really understand what is wrong with him buying those properties.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to be missing out a lot. Bukit Brown dogs, mossie fever, now multi-million dollar property deals..and all these went by while you sleep.

Wake up, Rip.

Is there a scandal somewhere? I don't really understand what is wrong with him buying those properties.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to be missing out a lot. Bukit Brown dogs, mossie fever, now multi-million dollar property deals..and all these went by while you sleep.

Wake up, Rip.

You don't seem to like to answer questions. What's wrong with him buying those properties?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about money earned in a LEGAL manner?
In Singapore, it is LEEgal when the founder think so, with the support of the legal institutions.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong actually.

It is just that SPH gagged reporters/ journalised run out of news to publish. Time to stop buying SPH shits news is what their reporters want to tell you.

You don't seem to like to answer questions. What's wrong with him buying those properties?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also dont seem to like reading. See my post #7 which answers you.

Peppertail was sent to disrupt. No worries. The current actions will see foreign intervention disrupting, something the little boy with rubber hatchet since 1942 cannot do much about.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also dont seem to like reading. See my post #7 which answers you.

So what do you expect him to do with his money instead? Donate it all to charity, give it away, burn it, leave it in the bank to rot? He did not rub in anything, somebody dug this story out and reported it. I don't see how to fault him. Unless of course you have a political agenda...

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peppertail was sent to disrupt. No worries. The current actions will see foreign intervention disrupting, something the little boy with rubber hatchet since 1942 cannot do much about.

You seem to know more than i do even though i have no clue what you are trying to say.

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing wrong with buying those properties. But I heard this while having kopi at Telok Blangah. They say this is a case of nepotism, they say Keppel Land is owned by Temasek, the property is developed by Keppel Land and they give their family members big discount in buying those properties. True or not, I don't know, lor. I just drink kopi-o kosong. By the way, it is a her not him.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feeling the heat?

777816649.jpg