• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mcdonalds truffle fries like abit fake one leh....

oppvoter

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Christmas season is approaching , Mcdonalds started to be creative in marketing by producing “truffle” fries. Truffles are expensive as 4.16 pounds of truffle would cost around S$93,232.67.

A lady posted her experience on Social media after trying Mcdonalds Truffle fries and to her surprise, it only tasted like onion and garlic.

Source:
http://www.sgcoldtruth.com/is-mcdonalds-truffle-fries-a-hoax/

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As Christmas season is approaching , Mcdonalds started to be creative in marketing by producing “truffle” fries. Truffles are expensive as 4.16 pounds of truffle would cost around S$93,232.67.

A lady posted her experience on Social media after trying Mcdonalds Truffle fries and to her surprise, it only tasted like onion and garlic.

Source:
http://www.sgcoldtruth.com/is-mcdonalds-truffle-fries-a-hoax/

You mean someone ACTUALLY thought there was real truffles in MacDonalds truffle fries?!?! What the fuck!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lets not pretend like we know what truffle fries actually taste like.

i once bought a plate of truffle fries from a burger bar for 7 bucks,just taste like deep fried thick cut fries with 50% extra salt and grease and black stuff sprinkled all over it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know theres two types of truffles,one is the european truffle the other is the chinese truffle and is totally worthless,maybe mcdonalds is using the chinese truffles.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I love Singapore, one can have truffles in restaurants and now in fast food, bet you next can find in hawker centre

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love Singapore, one can have truffles in restaurants and now in fast food, bet you next can find in hawker centre

Deer meet at hawker center was a wonderful idea. All they had to do was add tendorizer to pork and then use a dark coloured seasoning. At first I thought they used beef because at least it was easier to pass off since both are considered "red meat", but they used pork and people still believed.

The extra effort made a difference in 50% revenue. The deer meat rice was $6 whilst the braised pork rice was $4.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also believed them when they said they have Angus steak burgers.

After trying them it makes no difference to me.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of a case some years ago of a streetside drink stall selling "Bird's Nest" for 50 cents a cup. I think it was just iced jelly coloured syrup.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20151204_182044_HDR_zpsu5uthsla.jpg

20151204_182055_HDR_zpsratkpwuv.jpg

I had this yesterday, real truffle fries.. Seriously, it is nothing special.