• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MBT & lau chio

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time old fogey Francis Seow was accused of "putting his arms around a woman who was not his wife" and he lost his SG job.

I am thinking like, short farty MBT is a Cabinet Minister and should know when to touch a chicken backside.

It was not the norm then among youngsters, but fogeys like us certainly already know how to make ourselves "san san" (garang) with arms not just around the waists but everywhere I am sure. Fogeys are the ones who can get away with it - call it the grandfatherly hand of warmliness.

To old fashioned fogeys like you, me and aurvandil, it's not the norm to put an arm round a woman's waist when taking photos.
But I noticed that these days, it's very common.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one in red is his wife?

DSC03407.jpg

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Quite true. Now that Mrs Lee is no longer with us, maybe the PAP will become more tolerant of sexual indiscretions.

I think that's personal life to start with. It is impractical to have a whole group of lifeless saints to be in parliament.

Goh Meng Seng

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5,

This is NOT ALL actually. From Xiaxue's blog, you will notice that this photo is taken in 2005, August!

Now tell me, why would someone (who is a WELL KNOWN PAP supporter) want to dig out some photos taken FIVE YEARS ago from the FaceBook to put it up in this forum which is largely participated by people who are critical about the PAP government? Think deeper and you will see the light. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

But the even bigger problem is why is the opposition so bo liao come to forums to m&d sling and talk about a picture instead of 'ahem' looking at the bigger picture in Tampines? :confused: :confused: :confused:

BTW :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the even bigger problem is why is the opposition so bo liao come to forums to m&d sling and talk about a picture instead of 'ahem' looking at the bigger picture in Tampines? :confused: :confused: :confused:

BTW :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Shawshank bro, at least GMS has the guts to come on here and engage in cyber battles with some of the lowest slime on earth. That much you should give him credit for. He bo liao come here and m&d sling, we bo liao come here and bitch and angkat some entertainment along the way! Works both ways. :smile:

Shawshank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shawshank bro, at least GMS has the guts to come on here and engage in cyber battles with some of the lowest slime on earth. That much you should give him credit for. He bo liao come here and m&d sling, we bo liao come here and bitch and angkat some entertainment along the way! Works both ways. :smile:

Yeah but I just repeated what GMS said mah.... you look at this post

Friend, stay focus on the BIGGER ISSUES, this is only a distraction thrown out by our little friend Kim Kim here...

Goh Meng Seng

He, himself, say focus on bigger issues (caps some more) but kept posting in the thread about some lao chio taking pics with MBT octopus hand :confused::confused::confused:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I just find it unusual and weird that a KNOWN PAP agent provocateur like Tan Kim Kim would put up such photos of MBT in a forum full of opposition supporters. What's his agenda?

Goh Meng Seng

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just find it unusual and weird that a KNOWN PAP agent provocateur like Tan Kim Kim would put up such photos of MBT in a forum full of opposition supporters. What's his agenda?

Goh Meng Seng

I am a ordinary Singaporean am a non partisan but lean towards PAP, why do you need to accuse me as PAP agent provocateur without evident? To show that you are victimize by PAP? You are too small a fly and too dumb on the TV show that I dun think they will be bother. Don't be childish, you are 40??
I saw an interesting photo and thought it will be fun to show in the forum, low self-esteem, inferior politician like you started to paranoid over a sexy photo and attacked, accused and terrified when some opposition supporters pay a little attention here. Y make yourself look very petty? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
He, himself, say focus on bigger issues (caps some more) but kept posting in the thread about some lao chio taking pics with MBT octopus hand :confused::confused::confused:
He 'buay tahan' forummers here never pay attention to him but to MBT, so need some attention..very low self-esteem politician.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
n557007785_585455_4814.jpg

Her clothes so translucent can see the white balls inside already.:biggrin:
From the pic, If I didn't know MBT, I would have thought they are husband and wife,
or a couple if both still single.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am a ordinary Singaporean am a non partisan but lean towards PAP, why do you need to accuse me as PAP agent provocateur without evident? To show that you are victimize by PAP? You are too small a fly and too dumb on the TV show that I dun think they will be bother. Don't be childish, you are 40??
I saw an interesting photo and thought it will be fun to show in the forum, low self-esteem, inferior politician like you started to paranoid over a sexy photo and attacked, accused and terrified when some opposition supporters pay a little attention here. Y make yourself look very petty? :rolleyes:

Alas, Kim Kim, it is pretty obvious that people are not interested in MBT here but the lady beside him. :wink:

It is not only about the photo, the timing of posting this photo, the way it is posted, where it is posted... A very clear agenda. Seems that the internal struggle begins immediately when the first light of post-LKY starts to shine.

Goh Meng Seng

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alas, Kim Kim, it is pretty obvious that people are not interested in MBT here but the lady beside him. :wink:

It is not only about the photo, the timing of posting this photo, the way it is posted, where it is posted... A very clear agenda. Seems that the internal struggle begins immediately when the first light of post-LKY starts to shine.

Goh Meng Seng

Are you saying these photos glorifies MBT? I say again I am just an ordinary Singaporean who got pissed of by opposition moron like you, I am not from PAP but leans towards their policy because they make me and my family prosperous :biggrin:. What timing are you talking about? The moment these photos were tagged on MBT's FB I uploaded here on the same day. Can you tell me what way should I post? Is there another way to be post pic here?:oIo: Stop paranoid but if you want to, you are welcome to do so and let readers of SBF judge and read a SG nonsensical post. :biggrin::biggrin: Can you tell me my agenda pls? Many bro like to know how imaginative you are..hahaha

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
n557007785_585455_4814.jpg

Her clothes so translucent can see the white balls inside already.:biggrin:
From the pic, If I didn't know MBT, I would have thought they are husband and wife,
or a couple if both still single.

Do you know that the timing of posting this photo, the way it is posted, where it is posted... has a very clear agenda? it Seems that the internal struggle in PAP begins immediately when the first light of post-LKY starts to shine. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

People give you a nice pic to make youtube, poster, flyers etc and you question his intentions.

If you want to thank TKK, just credit him everytime you use this picture.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
People give you a nice pic to make youtube, poster, flyers etc and you question his intentions.

If you want to thank TKK, just credit him everytime you use this picture.

Let's see - MS Goh will make youtube etc of MBT's picture (when his wife was actually present at the event as can be seen from other pictures). At the same time, flyers of his lawsuit threat to Tan Kim Kim and his response to CSJ's letter to MM Lee is circulated.

Let's see where the more damage is done :biggrin:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see - MS Goh will make youtube etc of MBT's picture (when his wife was actually present at the event as can be seen from other pictures). At the same time, flyers of his lawsuit threat to Tan Kim Kim and his response to CSJ's letter to MM Lee is circulated.

Thanks for the kind concern. Goh Meng Seng is an experienced politician. I am sure he knows how to use the pictures provided by TKK in a tasteful, artistic manner so that he does not run afoul defamation.