• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mbssluts and gangs only 3 more zap from u & I will be gone for good

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
fucking asshole
i am aloine here

PLS DO NOT ZAP EXTREMIST. HE IS NOT KOPIUNCLE. FUCK YOU ALL BLIND AND RETARDED ZAPPERS!!!!
55271-pinocchio-nose-gif-whgD.gif

LIAR = Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART a.k.a. k0piuncle a.k.a. length
Same Clan with Fishypie

jw5

Loyal
Haizzz, actually the monikers MBSSLOTS and MBSSLUTS are controlled by different people.

But it's only Extremist and Kopiuncle/ilovesingapore who can't tell the difference and made the same mistake, which implies that......................... :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Haizzz, actually the monikers MBSSLOTS and MBSSLUTS are controlled by different people.

But it's only Extremist and Kopiuncle/ilovesingapore who can't tell the difference and made the same mistake, which implies that......................... :biggrin:

Yep....hahahaha...I know...Kopisai is really a Hum Noi blurfuck! :biggrin:

Yoshitsune

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I say it's deliberately done. :eek:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are always spot on as the resident clone hunter
but you are wrong many times, and this time, you are no better too
ai son teen!