• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MaYingJiu: Yes people I heard you. LKy:Arrest & Charge!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunday, October 26, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> 马英九对示威游行的反应与李家王朝相比

完全同样是示威游行,抗议生活压力,通货膨胀。新加坡老狗贼李光耀的李家王朝政权逮捕和控告示威者。台湾马英九则作出合理的反应。

老狗贼的李家王朝政权今天还在提控(三月十五日)活跃分子抗议通货膨胀的示威游行。但是他自己的狗腿子,整千人在同样的地点,在第二天(三月十六日),举行同样的‘世界消费人权力日 ’ 示威游行,却被当成是‘合法’ 的。

老狗贼的政权已经灰头土脸狼狈不堪了,还只会装权威模样,假惺惺,自以为威风。可笑!

马英九相比下就比较务实了。

雅虎新闻链接

再回應1025 馬總統:人民聲音政府都聽到了

<label> </label> 更新日期:<q>2008/10/26 09:55</q> 王韋婷
民進黨舉辦的1025大遊行已經落幕,主辦單位號稱有60萬人走上街頭。馬英九總統26日上午出席基隆天顯宮伍顯大帝聖誕祝壽典禮時再度回應1025大遊行,馬總統說人民的聲音政府都聽到了,政府若是有做不好的地方,一定要檢討,但他也相信政府的施政方向是正確的。
馬總統在基隆伍顯大帝聖誕祝壽典禮致詞時表示,他知道人民對政府很多期待,人民的聲音政府都聽到了,有做不好的地方,政府一定會檢討。而面臨國際金融風暴席 捲全球,馬總統也表示,一定會和民眾一起度過難關,再度回應了1025大遊行的訴求。馬總統說:『大家對我們政府有很多期待,我知道現在人民心裡有很多不 滿,我一定全心聽人民聲音,要是有什麼問題,政府做得不夠好的地方,一定要好好檢討、好好解決,但是政府執政的大方向,我相信是正確的。』
民進黨主席蔡英文也首度向馬總統下辯論戰帖,表示馬政府處理主權議題模糊不清,她願意就主權議題、兩岸政策與馬總統公開進行政策辯論。當媒體問及馬總統是否願意和蔡英文公開辯論時,馬總統則是微笑以對,沒有多做回應。
總統府25日晚間已經針對1025大遊行回應,強調遊行訴求是政府努力目標,也許政府努力不夠,所以產生民怨,國際情勢不好,民眾生活更辛苦,執政團隊會深切檢討,努力維護民眾安全健康,繼續堅持維護中華民國主權。

posted by uncleyap at 12:56 PM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
3667374287.jpg
Taiwanese people held a 1025 (October 25) marching against MaYingJiu, headed by DPP.

2449200467.jpg

MaYingJiu's respond to this is "Yes people, I heard your voices, I understand your concerns and expectations and dissatisfactions. The govt have lots of room for improvement. Govt will review it own works and policies and answer to you the people."

The protest march of 1025 is more than 1000X larger than Tak Boleh Tahan. Yet it is not banned.

Old Dog Thief LKy's famiLEE LEEgime arrested and charged 19 activists for TBT. Trying desperately to play authoritarian, while there is no body show fear nor respect to him any longer.

Comparatively MaYingJiu is much more reasonable.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah try getting just 1000 than comeback and talk. Heck even the 18 has now been reduced to 16 and that was just on day 1 of the trial. No general traction with the S'pore public masses face up to it. Why keep talking about Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia etc? Do you want to have impact there or in Singapore?:rolleyes:

[The protest march of 1025 is more than 1000X larger than Tak Boleh Tahan. Yet it is not banned.

Old Dog Thief LKy's famiLEE LEEgime arrested and charged 19 activists for TBT. Trying desperately to play authoritarian, while there is no body show fear nor respect to him any longer.

Comparatively MaYingJiu is much more reasonable.

Summerbee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Ma Ying Jiu was elected, he has praised Singapore. Most foreigners like Ma, see the beauty of our country that Singaporeans took for granted. We also cannot keep blaming the government for lousy oppositions we have here.

chongb

Alfrescian
Loyal
UNcle Yap. you should adopt the soft approach and not face head on with GOD. Why dont you start a campaign to get signatures asking our honourable MM to step down. Praise him for his past efforts. If you can get 100,000 signatures, the world will stand up and believe in you. He may soften. At this moment,he behave like Shih Yu.Ti, the emperor who built the great wall, every peasants bow to him.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all due respect to your effort in fighting for the democracy, I noticed that you are focusing too much outside matter.

As a matter of fact, Singapore will not achieve such crowd (as in the picture) to fight for their rights so long LKY still exist, although I dont doubt after LKY passed away, LHL intergrity and his position will be shaken and challenge openly, and that will be the time not even ISD will be able to protect him.

Singaporean has shown (for now) that they protest nothing except where it is concern directly to their pocket. I'm referring to Tan Kin Lian's speaker corner and protest.

I would suggest that opposition to work on more related singapore problem and to gain more public trust and have a right plan to attack singapore judiciary system and its government only after LKY gone.

Pay more attention to singaporean concern.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ma yingjiu is only a new head of state...of coz he has to appease the masses

LKY is God-Emperor himself, the son of heaven, Guo Fu, those who dare to oppose face execution up to nine agnates!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would suggest that opposition to work on more related singapore problem and to gain more public trust and have a right plan to attack singapore judiciary system and its government only after LKY gone.

Pay more attention to singaporean concern.

well said bro.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ucler yap, you should send your men up there to learn their organising skill, like how they are able to moblised so many people at short notice, transportation of supporter and supplying food and drink.
It could put the skill learned to be used here when opportiunuity come instead of dogs bite dog bone in court here.....:biggrin::biggrin: