• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maybe I am wrong

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can see the anger in you, young jedi..... come join me in the dark side.

together we can rule samsung galaxy.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are very sick. You will really know who is nice and care for you.

Yes. Time to wake up.

jw5

Loyal
I always think that you nice to others. Others will also nice you.

But seem like I am wrong.

It depends on the other human being you are dealing with. The most important factor is usually upbringing. Other factors include education, social influence, intelligence, self awareness, etc. :wink:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is spoken by Gin, I see a ray of hope. There is a glimmer of light at the end of a dark tunnel.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always think that you nice to others. Others will also nice you.

But seem like I am wrong.

What took you so long to learn such a simple truth? I learnt it in primary school.

You may be nice to others but others may be nasty to you.

But still, being nice to all is a virtue that will bring you a good destination for the next life.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
POSTED BY KAYLA MATTHEWS

I was labeled as the nice girl my entire life. Mostly, because I was shy and quiet and no one knew how to handle that so the kids at school just said I was nice, and it stuck.

Looking back at this I’ve realized how detrimental it can be to hold yourself to this standard.

When you focus on being nice you end up ignoring how you really feel and what you want, and you let people mistreat you because you’re too nice to tell them to f*** off (at least these have been some of my experiences).

I think many nice people like myself get caught up because we think we’re being good people. We believe we’re doing some kind of service to those around us by holding back our criticisms and saying something purely nice instead.

You can have strong opinions and still be a kind person. You can stand up for yourself and still care about what someone has to say. Human beings are dynamic like that.

It’s not in anyone’s best interest if you go out of your way to be nice. In fact, being nice can be detrimental to you and those around you in a number of ways.

Interesting .... I think it is good to have a balanced approach to life ... just nice

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, my sincere advice.

For cyberspace just press the delete button.
for real life, unfriend them. Refer to my thread on "how to enjoy my own company".

I am just little disappointed on myself. Most probably.
Which I always believe for many years then in fact it is not like what I always think.

Maybe so. Then I feel sad.

I am all right. now I have more things to worried about.
Thank you. Chiew.